Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  


                                            Visit Our Revised, & Expanded, Erectile Dysfunction Forum - Please Read. New Erectile Dysfunction Forum - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with skin under penis head  (Read 731 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Voting Member
  • **
  • Country: us
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10
Problem with skin under penis head
« on: August 31, 2017, 12:46:12 AM »

I have 2 dents that have developed on the lower and mid left side of my shaft. When flaccid this is causing my penis skin to fold weird and when I pull it back I have a red line where the new skin fold is. I also have a small flat pea size purple "bruise" beside it just under the head of penis. Any idea what this is? What to do? Thank you


  • Major Contributor
  • ****
  • Country: gb
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 838
  • 57 Year old with stable Peyronie's
Re: Problem with skin under penis head
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 09:16:01 AM »

Codeman, it could be a clot or perhaps a thrombosed vein due to mild trauma, if that is the case it should resolve itself.
You throw sand against the wind,
And the wind blows it back again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
2 Replies
Last post October 09, 2013, 08:55:24 AM
by Norm
2 Replies
Last post February 16, 2017, 03:09:59 PM
by JayGould
9 Replies
Last post May 19, 2019, 06:39:45 PM
by Christopher1