Peyronies device can fix my Penis? Please read.

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry B. Tyson

This peyronies device can fix my Penis? Please check the bellow link and let me know that this device can fix my Penis?

My penis is exact like this image. go to the link: https://ibb.co/mXruBk

Please check peyronies device, go to the link: https://www.x4labs.com/shop/enlargement-devices/x4-labs-anniversary-ultra-edition

Paolo

Larry, it would be better if you gave a brief history, have you always been bent, or has a GP confirmed peyronie's ???  :-\
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

QuackAttack

Larry,

The X4 Labs, like all noose-style traction devices are not very comfortable. I would suggest you look at the Penimaster Pro.

Larry B. Tyson

Quote from: Paolo on August 26, 2017, 03:05:18 AM
Larry, it would be better if you gave a brief history, have you always been bent, or has a GP confirmed peyronie's ???  :-\

I don't have any other problem on my penis. I just want make my penis straight, please check this link https://ibb.co/mXruBk

QuackAttack

Larry,

All traction devices can be helpful, but they may not completely resolve your problems alone. VED would be helpful too and Xiaflex in combination with traction. I can't say it enough forget all of the other traction devices. The Penimaster Pro is the best on the market. It is the most comfortable, which will lead to longer wear and more benefit.

evankol1

Yes it can. I have went from 35 degrees to 10 degrees. But it took me taking off of work for 6 months and using it for 400 hours. But hell it worked. I feel now pain, got my size back and now it looks like a normal curve that anyone was born with one has. It just takes lots of work. 400 hours for me to correct to 10 degrees. I also used heat packs. Hang in there. I hate this disease but it is possible to cure or at least come close so you are comfortable. Good luck,
-Evan

Larry B. Tyson

[Full quote removed]

Thank you, lets see that what other member say.

Larry B. Tyson

[Full quote removed]

My penis is 15 degrees, is it possible to make 0 degrees straight????????????????

garrymart

{Deleted post with bad information and commercial links} Mod

Paolo

I wasn't going to reply to this............................but I'm triggered!  >:(

Have your heard of Damiana, do ya think?

The only thing (allegedly) Damiana is going to do is make you more horny, great if your dick is f'^+'ed!

Your comment 'Yeah, it's possible to make your penis 0% straight' NO ITS NOT, surgery excluded. So my congenital curve can be made 100% straight, how?

Honestly these type of posts are bad enough for members to read, for guests to read it is totally irresponsible   >:(

Who are you by the way?????????

Paul (paolo)

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

pey ron

Quote from: evankol1 on September 22, 2017, 09:55:58 AM
It just takes lots of work. 400 hours for me to correct to 10 degrees. I also used heat packs.

@Evan: was the improvement sudden, or progressive?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

swiss

Evan posted a big thread about his improvement. Check it.