Do I understand the three cylinder ved protocol properly?

Previous topic - Next topic

Notreallyme

I have the somaerect stf from Augusta medical.

According to the posted protocol this is what I believe I am supposed to do:

Pump to 20%, hold for 5-10 seconds, release, rest for 5-10 seconds. Repeat for 5 minutes.
Pump to 30%, hold for 5-10 seconds, release, rest for 5-10 seconds. Repeat for 5 minutes.
Pump to 50%, hold for 5-10 seconds, release, rest for 5-10 seconds. Repeat for 5 minutes and I'm done.

Be sure to maintain a good seal throughout the entire process.

Is this correct?
I've experienced a large reduction in size. I'm hoping to gain that back!!

Old Man

Notreallyme:

Yes, if you have no problem determining the percentage of erection, what you quote is exactly what the procotol calls for. The main reason for this so that you won't go to full erections while doing the protocol. More pump ups with shorter holding times provides more oxygenated blood flow into and out of the corpora. If you have ED and don't get good full natural erections, you can pump to full erections every so often to provide the necessary stretching as in NTE.

Special note: Remember never to over pump the vacuum pressure to a point of pain or discomfort. It this occurs at any time during the therapy sessions, release the pressure ASAP and let your Dick return to a normal flaccid state BEFORE RESUMING PUMPING VACUUM.

If you have any problem figuring the percentages in your VED, send me a PM and I can give you an alternate method of pump up sessions.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Tychy

Yes, a gentle stretching feeling should be the most "discomfort" experienced.