STAGE Surgery with Dr Kuehhas

Previous topic - Next topic

Strong

Qwertyman I do not understand a thing, is not it impossible to recover your pre op length after stage? They shorten the longer side so in any case your length will be as long as your short side before the surgery
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc.

TonySa

That's how I understand it as well.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

DanP

that is great qwertyman. good luck with your life and enjoy life!!

i had stage surgery with dr kuehhas too and length was never factor for decision. i think you need to ask yourself what real problem for you is before you go for surgery. length or curvature? dr kuehhas recommend to use a penis stretch device after surgery. it will help to recover length after retraction.
after stage surgery with kuehhas my life changed to better, when i read qwertyman post i know how he feel now.

life is better with straight penis that can be used...  :)
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

mati280395

Maybe someone knows and he was in this situation. If I do not speak the doctor's Kuehhas language and my English is very weak. I would like him to do it.

qwertyman

The only explanation I have is that once the stitches dissolve there is a slight return to the penis' original shape and thus a slight increase in length and girth.

The more extreme the curve, as was in my case, the more the return of curvature there is coupled with this growth.

For me, having a 50 degree dorsal curve along with a 15 degree curve to the left reduced to a minor 8 degree dorsal curve is nothing but a positive. My penis looks great and is actually useful during sex.

Henn

He qwertyman,
could you please compare your original curvature to my original curvature on the left of the image attached? I feel my original curvature is close to 90 degrees, but I am not sure if I measure it in the same way you did.

Henn

Besides,
Are you still using Phallosan? I doubt that if using Phallosan will cause the return of curvature, since I feel that phallosan applies different stretching forces on the up and down sides of penis.  

qwertyman

My penis wasn't that severe but it was pretty close. I stopped using the phallosan a while back, I can't remember but I mentioned that I stopped using it in one of my posts if you want to work out the exact timing.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

qwertyman

Three year follow up guys. Penis is the same, works great, currently in a long-term relationship now.

Life is infinitely better since I had the surgery.

Hope you're all doing well.

- QM