Promising gains

Previous topic - Next topic

fredukas

I wanted to voice and my share some information on my recent improvements in size, angle and quality of erections. I had posted several months ago my attempt to solve my Peyronie's with PRP treatments in Paris with Dr. Virag. For those who read my post, it was a total failure and I spent close to three thousand euros for nothing. I don't want to recall reminiscences about this issue but do want to share with you the recent progress that I may think a possible way to improve problems with Peyronie. After seeing Virag, I decided to buy a Penis promaster and to use regularly a VED. At first and after going to Paris for the PRP, I had lost roughly about 4cm in length with a curve equal to about 60 degrees and a glass hour indentation making it almost impossible for me to have sex. After six months of using the Penis promaster, I saw little results equal to about 1 to 1,5 cm increase in length but with no change in angle. Recently and about 1 month ago, I decided to use the Promaster without the tension strap just with the glands suction cup. Believe or not and while measuring via the VED, I have gained now about 3 cm and the angle while erect is down to 40 degrees. My feeling is that the effect that we get while using  the Promaster suction cup without the strap and wearing it freely all day is somewhat equivalent to using the VED but for longer hours without harming the tissue. The traction used with the strap has longitudinal effect but probably does not allow the plaque area to stretch in volume but only in length. My glass hour indentation is still present but I can now have sex without too much discomfort. I have a feeling that this is a key for improvement, that is light suction throughout the day and perhaps even night and to stretch with the VED once a week. I will keep you all posted over the following months but feel this could be the missing link. Cheers and keep the fighting spirit. Fredukas

Christopher1

Excellent!

Sorry to hear about the PRP. At least you are being persistent!
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Arabia

Fredukas,
I'm not sure what you are doing with the PM Pro.   If I understood you correctly you used just the suction fitting with no knee strap or tension rods?

Any idea how that would affect the bend in the penis without using tension?

fredukas

I've talked to my urologist about the plaque and how it can change in structure before it becomes calcified and permanent. His argumentation is that the plaque needs to soften up and to distend thus acquiring in many case a larger but softer volume until it returns back to normal tissue. He claims that corticosteroids can help and have helped a number of his patients. So the logic behind just using the Penis Promaster without the knee strap or the iron rods is to distend the plaque in width with light suction like the Promaster suction cup provides but over prolonged hours. When wearing the suction cup and knee strap, I get a major stretch but the plaque fibers are stretched and then regain their normal configuration after the apparatus is removed. There is no distension just elongation and consequently no change in possible expansion for better erection. In my case I alternate the stretch with the strap for a few hours per day and the suction for prolonged periods. My glans is now thicker as demonstrated both in the VED and during sex. The angle has been reduced by 15 to 20 degrees, my length has increased and I expect more within the coming months. The hourglass is still present but I remain confident that it will improve with time.

swiss

Keep us posted on the hourglassing!