Frustrated! Does anything actually work?

Previous topic - Next topic

smithy365

Just sounding off, I guess. I am so frustrated by all of this. I research and research and everytime I find something that looks like it might just have a little hope....The more I read, the less hopeful it is.

Honestly, I haven't been using my pump or traction device, becasue there is so much conflicting information. One says it works, another says it does nothing, and on top of that, there are 45 different opinions about how to use them.

Read about the P-Shot the other day. I had not even heard of it...got excited, thinking that I have finally found an answer...but the more I read, the more it seemed like just another thing to dump money into, for no results.

Has anyone out there had any REAL SUCCESS? I know that not everything works for everyone, but are there any REAL SUCCESS stories out there?

I am willing to do whatever I have to do, buy whatever I have to buy, and I am ready to follow through for the long haul.

But I don't know WHAT to do? Is there anything that ACTUALLY works?  

blackdiamond

smithy
I just responded to your other post on VED..
One thing my Doc stressed was the Xiaflex alone with no modeling will not be nearly as effective as with.....
You probably should not just stop everything.....At least do the conservative protocols until you can figure out what you want to do......
Good Luck......
62 years old
Onset approx 2012
Treatment-- Xiaflex,VED,Manual stretching, Traction
Started with 75 Degree bend and after all treatment
went to 15 degrees........My Doc was impressed

Jonbinspain

It really does depend on your individual situation. Degree of curvature. Extent of sexual incapacity, presence of calcification, etc.

In my case - extreme curvature with calcification- surgery via the Egydio technique worked. That and a lot of post op dedication and application to therapy via traction and VED.  

smithy365

First of all, let me apologize, re-reading my post looks like I am ranting against this forum.

I wasn't at all. I am thankful for this forum.  I was talking about info from around the net, including this forum, and others.

Thanks for the replies.

Arabia

Yes traction actually works but you have to be very patient and in it for the long haul (i.e. 6 to 12 months).  
You don't straighten your teeth overnight rather it takes several years in many cases so it is no different with one's dick.

Have a look at this thread if you are looking for some hope.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3685.0.html

smithy365