Glans & Corpus spongiosum?

Previous topic - Next topic

JayGould

Is loss of blood flow to the glans and corpus spongiosum symptoms of Peyronie's? Even if my shaft gets 100% hard, my glans and underside will stay completely soft.

lessor

I have soft glans too, in my case it is a venous leak. I understand when some specifics veins cant be punctured correctly for the tunica then the glans cant be full and maintain the blood. That or arterial problems

JayGould

I thought the spongiosum and the glans had a different vein network than the corpus cavernosa? That's why it's strange. Because I had an injury to my cavernosa, how come the glans isn't working? They shouldn't effect each other.

lessor

It isnt so. The glans and the cs (are the same) drain via retrocoronal plexus (deep dorsal vein mainly, supeeficial vein too and others) and drain via urethral vein too
Google it, search penis veins, all the veins which touch the glans drain the glans and cs

JayGould

But draining and filling isn't the same thing?

lessor

Sorry english is not my first language.
I meant blood outflow in glans (and cs) occurs through retrocoronal venous plexus which it includes deep dorsal vein superficial vein (sometimes cavernosal vein too) and it occurs too via urethral vein. So it has two ways urethral vein and retrocoronal (deep dorsal mainly)
So corpus cavernosal and glans share the deep dosal vein
I hope you understand me now