Nesbit surgery gone wrong - Need some help

Previous topic - Next topic

lifeclimber4

Hi there everyone!

Im 24, and I had a congenital curve to the LEFT.

Had Nesbit surgery 3 months ago and they cut in 3 places. Post-op was terrible, so much pain urinating for 3 weeks, not exaggerating.

Biggest problem is now penis curves to the RIGHT from the base, the biggest part they cut. Its like you can see a acute bend there at the base. In the middle, it has another slight new curve to the RIGHT too and up, from the second biggest part they cut. Top one is completely OK.

This doesn't seem to be evolving in the right direction even with massage and some stretching.

The question I wanted to ask you all is - who is the best in the world to see whats happening/correct the possible mistake made here? Is is Dr. Paulo Egydio or Franklin Kuehhas? From what I have seen they are the best.

Any help would be really appreciated, this thing is killing my life. Thank you all.

Jack1909

Hi don't know no one responded yet but I would go for kuehhas, book a consultation and see what is about..
Hope your problems are solvable..
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Jonbinspain

Egydio and Kuehhas are two of the very best. However, be aware that they are not miracle workers.

Make an appointment and see what is advisable.  

JayGould

Heard a lot of bad things about Kuehhas personally. Egydio seems like a safer bet. Otherwise you have Tom Lue or Dr Levine in the States.