Modeling-----Penile Stretch after Xiaflex-- how aggressive can I get ?

Previous topic - Next topic

blackdiamond

I've read the protocol on this site for Penile Stretching after Xiaflex.....It's pretty much the same as what my Doc has recommended.
       Stetch penis for 30 seconds and rest for 5 seconds. He recommends 3 sets of this 3 times per day...........
I'd like to know if anyone is being more aggressive than just stretching it out straight.....If so, how exactly are you stretching and how long ?  
       I tend to overdue things and am doing this aprox 10 times per day. As all of us I want to get the best possible results........
Thanks...

62 years old
Onset approx 2012
Treatment-- Xiaflex,VED,Manual stretching, Traction
Started with 75 Degree bend and after all treatment
went to 15 degrees........My Doc was impressed

QuackAttack

BD,

I finished my 5th cycle and I do the 30 seconds 3 times a day, sometimes more. I also occasionally use traction of a few hours. I think stretching is fine as long as you aren't trying to rip it out of your body. I also think the most impact occurs within the first 3 weeks after your cycle. I notice more of a pulling/tension in the injection site in the first 3 weeks.

blackdiamond

62 years old
Onset approx 2012
Treatment-- Xiaflex,VED,Manual stretching, Traction
Started with 75 Degree bend and after all treatment
went to 15 degrees........My Doc was impressed

scottslcut

After my first round I did the basics, 30 sec 3x/day.  On the 2nd round I'm going 4 times/day for 45 sec and the erect straitening once a day. (anyone know why they don't recommend erect straitening more than that?)

QuackAttack

Scott,

The reason you don't do erect straightening is the increased possibility of fracture, especially the sooner it is from the injection. My URO said to do straightening if you notice an erection at night and only very lightly. One time when I did it a couple of cycles ago, I heard a very small pop. It scared the crap out of me and it actually hurt a little bit. I got it checked out because I was concerned about fracture. My URO said it was OK and some pops are fine. Small pops occur when the Xiaflex is breaking down the plaque. BE VERY CAREFULL!!!