Breakthrough device heals organs with a single touch

Previous topic - Next topic

nowhereman

NeoV

Hey man, I literally had just copied the URL and opened the forums to post it and you beat me to it! I wonder how good this thing really is, it sounds amazing. Moreover,  how expensive? Someday treatments as simple as this should all just be free, ><

nowhereman

I'd expect no less from ya Neo. :)

It doesn't seem like it would cost much at all for the simpler procedures they describe in the earlier part of the video. A source of electric current and a couple minutes of time plus whatever the cost of the chip is. But since the chip comes off once the procedure is done maybe it is reusable. Hopefully we hear more sooner than later.

Tychy

Wow. If this really works (mice studies are not so well translated to humans), it is huge. It could basically cure a lot of stuff.We'll see in 10 years or so :D (or if someone is able to get into early trials).  

Paolo

Sounds amazing, good find  :)
Unfortunately in this litigious world everything is trialled on mice, no bad thing though  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

nowhereman

I found a couple more articles that give a better understanding of what this treatment is/how it works. Especially the second which is the actual paper, it costs $20 to unlock but the the overview gives the gist. This is incredibly exciting.

https://news.osu.edu/news/2017/08/07/regenerative-med-study/

https://www.nature.com/nnano/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nnano.2017.134.html

NeoV

This really does make me smile and give me something concrete to look forward to. So cool, Peyronie's is such a perfect target..  

Christopher1

Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

skunkworks

Quote from: NeoV on August 09, 2017, 12:44:57 AMPeyronie's is such a perfect target..

Is it though? It's not that something is missing in Peyronie's, it is that something is there that will not go away.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

nowhereman

Quote from: skunkworks on August 10, 2017, 07:49:56 AM
Is it though? It's not that something is missing in Peyronie's, it is that something is there that will not go away.
My layman's opinion would be maybe it wouldn't work for calcified plaque/scar tissue, but would work great to heal things before they got to that point and knock out the inflammation.

pey ron

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **