Introduce yourself

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

I've had peyroines for a couple months which I developed as a side effect of tri-mix injections for ED.  I have about a 35 degree upward curve with plaque on both sides.  Have only seen primarily care MD.  Started pentox, and thackers formula.  I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to add Vit E oil rather than castor oil to DMSO and why apple cider vinegar?  Will see urologist in two weeks.  Have also ordered traction device as well as acetyllcarnitiine and l-arginine and ubiquinol.  The info I've read on this forum is helpful, but I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to explore the site.  Any idea if peyroines induced by tri-mix injections if the same acute and chronic stages apply?  Tony
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Paolo

You should look up member Christopher1 posts as he swears trimix started his peyronie's, he has a medical history also  :(
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Christopher1

Avoid trimix if you can.

It caused mine. Read the post in my signature for my current treatment protocol.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.