News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

UK NHS

Previous topic - Next topic

jim2742

Hi,I'm from UK. So, I go in for a routine appendix operation. Normal relatively straight penis, when I leave hospital appendix is fixed but  my 7 inch is reduced to 4 inch bent and twisted. The right size of catheter? The right type of catheter? I can find very little about this on internet. Is it only me? Should I try for compensation?

Jonbinspain

Sounds like a botch of gigantic proportions. Hell yes, get after them. It'll probably take ages, but do NOT let the b******s get away with it!..

See a Urologist privately and find out how bad the damage is.  

jim2742

The point I was trying to make was men go in for routine operations all the time. He may be in bed for several days with a catheter. In the mornings he will wake up with erection more often than not. How does health service deal with this. Does anyone Know? These people have destroyed my penis but because I can find nothing on internet to support my theory as to what happened, I think there must be more to this. Has anyone had this kind of damage after operation? Could someone who knows about this advise. I cannot be the only person on planet earth that this has happened to

Jonbinspain

Again, a consultation with a competent Urologist should give you the answer. If you explain the circumstances, I think he/she should have a good idea of what caused your problem.