My results

Previous topic - Next topic

scottslcut

Hey Sadan, I just finished my 2nd shot of my first round a a week and a half ago. I've been modeling for a week, so 2 more days before I can have sex or masturbate.  (I think that's the worst part of the treatment!) lets keep in touch and compare notes.  I lot of the posts here are pretty old so its good to see someone current I can chat with.

I'm Scott in utah

Sadan9

Hi Scott glad to me you, I'm in South Alabama. Post your experiences for everyone also if you don't mind. I'm sure we can help some other guys with this. It was embarrassing to me at first but then I realize the more people I tell about it the more that may be able to get help. Heck, it's even a topic of discussion with my neighbors now. LOL They know most of the stuff too. I'm not embarrassed about it now that i have found out it's more prevalent than I thought. Looking forward to seeing your post my friend. Peter

Paolo

Good for you Sadan9, I estimate that 10% have Peyronie's, and maybe as much as 15%, just my guess  :)

That is a HUGE market for treatment, but we need EFFECTIVE treatments  >:(
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

LWillisjr

Guys,
I had to move your posts here because you were starting a running dialog in the "Xiaflex Results" forum. It is intended for single posts of members and their results. It isn't a discussion board. You can continue that here.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History