Testicle pain

Previous topic - Next topic

dever

Does anyone else have experience with recurring testicle pain? I don't know if this is directly related to my Peyronie's disease, but I think it may be related to the same injury. Thank you.

Pressure

Here and there, if there is a pelvic tension build up, or the odd time from ved use, wouldn't call mine recurring.
Age early thirties, peyronies 4.5 years

dever

I haven't started using a VED yet; why does it cause testicle pain?

Pressure

Just the pulling force constantly for a quarter hour or so daily, can take it's toll. Its hard to not let some ball sack get drawn up.

Maybe describe what happened in your injury, itself?
Age early thirties, peyronies 4.5 years

Stabler

Pressure...

I think dever was asking why Peyronies causes testicular pain.... He has not yet started VED therapy

Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

scottslcut

In the first painful erection stages, I also had testicular pain.  I asked my doctor if they were related, he didn't seem to think so.  I also had a swollen lymph node in my groin that lasted 6 months.  He also said there wasn't a relation but I think there was.  No pain now...

bustedchubb

I definitely have testicle skin touchieness (if thats a word) from time to time, when the penile inflammation pain is wrenching on me.  I am still well within the active phase and it hits me around 1-2 times a week.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.