Osbon Erecaid Esteem

Previous topic - Next topic

dever

I've been prescribed the pump in the subject line; what does anyone think of it? Thank you!

Tychy

I have the manual version

The handle sticks when letting go slowly sometimes. Let it snap back always.
Their lube sucks. Use a sensitive body lotion. No degradation on the adapter or tube so far.
The quick release is very easy to trigger. Don't let your finger rest on it.

Other than that, it seems a good device so far from experience.  

dever

Tychy - Thank you! Did it help you?

Tychy

Well, indentation and expansion are sure better now. So I would say yes, scientifically I'd need a identical twin with the same injury and no VED :)

dever

Tychy, can I ask what your injury was?

Tychy

Sure, missed re-entry phase during cowgirl position. Downward motion bent my penis to the right.  

dever

Paolo

dever, your personal mailbox is 'full', please empty in part otherwise I cannot PM you.

Paolo  :(
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Hourglass69

It's a good pump I like the way it pumps. I don't use and lube with it. I just do like 15 mins a day or every other day it's goal is to keep your tissue plyable and your tissues expanding like they would normally do but with this disease they can't. I started with curve and hourglass shape after 8 months and the dr did the injection to get errection and image Doppler he says it is straight so now we are focusing on hourglass condition. The pump has helped and now I have started a new injection therapy for the next 9 months of interferon. My dr has had a 76% success rate with this therapy. So my fingers are crossed. Injection number 2 today. Have to go every two weeks.  

dever

Hourglass, thanks for the feedback, and GOOD LUCK!

Tychy

@hourglass: did you follow the one cylinder protocol?

@dever: yeah, crap happens :)  

Willywonka

The manual Esteem works just fine. Been using mine for a year, and on mine the lever is smooth but the release valve is very stiff. I still have my Osborn classic of twenty years, going strong and I prefer it - the trigger release is finely adjustable, and I can move about if I have to, since the cylinder is separate.  

Hourglass69

I bought the esteem version manual and I really think it's helping dr perscribed it but I found new one on eBay for 150 instead of the 350.00 they wanted direct from company. My handle has not stuck. It is very easy to pump and hold with one hand.  

dever

I'll be getting the manual kind but I STILL don't have it.

Tychy

I would totally recommend this one, if it fits for you :)