Introducing myself

Previous topic - Next topic

dever

I have posted here before, but now I have an actual diagnosis of Peyronie's disease. Just starting to think about treatments.

I have lumps in my penis, and some bend in it. No pain, no trouble with intercourse so far but if it keeps bending I am worried! Also I have recurring testicle pain that I think is related but I don't know for certain. Really, I think this is all related to an injury I had some time ago but that is not really certain either.

THANK YOU all for being here and for all the advice and resources that are here. I have been reading these posts for a while now and there is a lot of good material here. I am sure I'll have more questions as I get farther into this . . .  

akrs009

Hi Dever I am also new on here, just signed up today. I have had the same problem for 4 months. I experienced a big round and flat lump (penny size) in the penis about 4 months ago. Initially I had no curvature but since last 2 months I feel there is about 15-20 degrees of curvature. My sexual function is still normal. My pain is gone with Pentox though which is good. Now its been 4 months since the initial diagnosis, and I am also worried if my curve is going to get worse. The Urologist I visited said your plaque has hardened and it has calcified (he did an X ray) and that means it won't get any worse. But I am still worried because the shape of my penis has definitely changed, I just hope it doesn't get worse because everywhere they say that this is a very slow progressing problem.

dever

Have not received my VED yet. Staying hopeful . . .

TonySa

What type VED did you decide to order?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

dever

Tsanchez, I'm getting an Osbon Erecaid "Esteem". That's what the urologist recommends, and what my insurance will cover. Have you tried a VED?

TonySa

Not yet, but I plan to due to hour glassing
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

dever

Tsanchez, akrs, how are you guys doing? I finally got all the approvals for my vacuum device, and hope to get it next week . . .  

TonySa

My VED arrives today, curve has gone from 35 to 60 degrees in a few weeks :(

dever

Wow . . . mine is more like 30 degrees, at least for now.