Curvature changes depending on day?

Previous topic - Next topic

JayGould

Does anyone else have this? Some days, if I am very relaxed in my body, my curve can go down to as little as 10 degrees, and I will have way more girth. Other days, it can be as bad as 50 degrees.

Usually my curve will increase if I squeeze my PC muscle.

Tychy

Sure, especially after ejaculation.

Either
1) uneven blood floor due to pelvic floor cutting off one side
2) tight tendons (the one that pull your penis towards the body)

At least that's my working hypothesis.  

JayGould

[Full quote removed]

Alright, so you don't have regular Peyronie's I take it? Or do you have both Peyronie's and pelvic floor dysfunction?

Tychy

I suppose my CPPS with pelvic floor clenching led to a weak erection that bent more easily giving me Peyronies during a traumatic injury. I'm diagnosed by ultrasound with non calcified fibrosis (thickened tunica in area of injury).

I have a history of prostate pain and anxiety. No BPH, no infection. And hemorrhoids occasionally flare up. This is all part of the same problem, it seems.  

LWillisjr

Guys,
I trust the following will make sense to you. It ABSOLUTELY makes sense that your curve changes. And I think it is important to understand this. I understand that there are times when scar/plaque could be deep enough that it affects the corpora chambers which MIGHT impact blood flow. But these are more unusual cases in my opinion. The more common Peyronies occurs when there is scarring/plaque on the surface of the Tunica. This area of the Tunica then does not expand when getting an erection.

So as BOTH chambers fill with blood, the side where there is no scarring continues to expand while the side with scarring does not. This will result that while your erection gets more firm that your curve becomes more pronounced. And yes when you flex your pelvic muscle during a full erection this will cause a momentary increase in both chambers but again the side without the scarring will stretch just a bit more making the curve appear worse during this flexing.

I just don't want new members to be confused when the read this an just assume there is a blood flow/restriction issue with Peyronies. Again I think there can be in unusual cases, but the majority of the time it has little to do with restricting blood flow. Blood to the chambers does not come from the Tunica. These arteries feed the corpora chambers directly from within your pelvis.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Pressure

Interesting comments everyone, I do at times have a temporarily more curved appearance; even at times other than after an ejaculation. I am talking about flaccid appearance, not erect. As I was in this thread:https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,8315.0.html, some similar discussion there.
Age early thirties, peyronies 4.5 years