Stretch Limit ?

Previous topic - Next topic

McQueen

Hi

Using the Andopeyronie, and I have just started month 4 of use. I am now stretching past EPL. It has never been the easiest device to fit constantly, but as the small pieces are added (as per the instructions), it is proving increasingly difficult to fit correctly without the head pulling through the noose to a point (or even slipping out !), so as a consequence, the stretch feels inconstant.

I have achieved 843 hours of use so far, so is it possible I have reached the limit as such ? Or does anyone have any further advice?

Cheers
Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

QuackAttack

McQueen,

This is a common occurrence with noose traction devices. Using something like the Penimaster Pro you won't have that slippage out of your device.

McQueen

[Full quote removed - Use reply instead of quote]

Thank you, I have ordered the Penimaster Pro today. Had a quick look at the reviews, and does look more comfortable !!.

Cheers
Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM