What does "ten cycles" actually mean?

Previous topic - Next topic

spud

Hi everyone
Just joined after reading a lot on here. I've got a somacorrect VEd to try and improve things with my curvature and hourglassing. Reading through the 26 week 3 cylinder guidelines on here I've got a bit confused and I hope someone can advise.
One of the protocols on here (the medical 3 cylinder one) says to pump to 20%, hold and release. Repeat for five minutes. Then do the same at 30% then the same at 50%. Thats 15 minutes minimum in total.

Then the instructions go on to say week 1, 10 cycles a day.

What does that 10 cycle bit mean - it cant be 10 X 15 minutes as that would be two and a half hours a day!

But if not then what? :-\

zidious

I always thought one cycle was one pump up and one release so that you do 30 cycles in total every day. 10 to 20%, 10 to 30% and 10 to 50%. If you hold for about five seconds and release a few seconds then 10 cycles will take around five minutes with waitingtime between the percentages.

What I never understood though is what difference the different cylinders does. Seems to pump up all the same...?
35 years old. Single.
Peyronie's since 2015.
Slight curvature upward.
Painful lump on right side, indention between that and glans, this was my first injury. Happend while masturbating.
Lost a centimeter or so in length, plus a little girth.

Tychy

That's how I understand it. 3x5 minutes.

The shorter cylinder will more elongate and form the partial erection, while the bigger ones allow for girth increase.  

spud