Some questions about using the VED

Previous topic - Next topic

zidious

Hello.

I have been using the VED on and off for some time now. I use it for about ten minutes every time, in intervals. My peyronies case is kind of light I suppose, mostly hourglass below the glans on the right side that comes from the underside. I'm thinking, to get rid of this the penis needs to be stretched to the sides in the VED, but when I use it, it only seems to stretch it lengthvise, like you are pulling it from the top. The girth remains the same in the VED unless I pump it up a lot, which I don't want to do of course. Am I using it right? I pump up two or three times quickly, and then hold for 5 seconds, releases and then wait 5 or 10 seconds. I never see it getting any wider in there. Just longer. And lately it seems to have made my hourglass a bit worse. I am shaved and use plenty of lube and everything.  
35 years old. Single.
Peyronie's since 2015.
Slight curvature upward.
Painful lump on right side, indention between that and glans, this was my first injury. Happend while masturbating.
Lost a centimeter or so in length, plus a little girth.

Christopher1

Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.