SomaErect stf for $250?

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobaganoosh

It says shipped from Augusta Medical. Is it legit tho?

https://www.amazon.com/Soma-Therapy-ED-SOMAerect-Stf/dp/B00BFVWR2M

Old Man

Bob:

Yes, that the company that has agreed to work with this forum for purchasing their products with a discount. So, it is a good and durable medical grade device.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Bobaganoosh

Ok thank you.  I am eager to get something started besides oral supplements. I have been to one urologist so far and he was clueless.  He actually set me up an appointment with a surgeon, I don't even have any curvature (yet)!  I declined that and they got me an appointment with someone else, but can't get in until oct 9th.  I don't really want to set on my thumb that long ya know.  

skunkworks

Wow the first thing he did was set you up with a surgeon?!?

It really worries me thinking about how many guys must just go through with whatever the doctor has said (surgery) compared to how few show up here looking to find their own answers.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Toronto34

I ordered a device from Augusta back in April and I received it in less than 10 days. I don't have any previous experience but the device I got seems to be of a pretty high quality.

Yeah, that seems pretty crazy he'd set you up with a surgeon that early, when you don't even have a curve.  

Bobaganoosh

Toronto,

How has your experience been with the device?  Have you gotten any lost size back?   I have a small indention on top, right in the middle, and a bottleneck effect past that point to the glans.  

Bobaganoosh

And yes, he did mention Dr Levine was the best in the country and that he may refer me to him.  But he didn't.  And to top it off, the surgeon has never done this type of surgery but was willing to try! Lol.  To say I'm so glad I found this forum is a huge understatement.  

LWillisjr

Check with your insurance company to see if Levine is covered under your policy. Levine does not require a referral to take you as a patient. I simply called his office and made an appointment.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

TonySa

Is the $250 the discounted price? Thxs
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Notreallyme

Yes, is $250 the discounted price? Why is there such a price discrepancy between the Augusta website and the amazon price?