Need help (Quite urgently please) lost flaccid

Previous topic - Next topic

Pressure

Done a few full erection tests yesterday. Then after a few hours gap, I again got sexually excited (with my heart pounding), probably more excited than a few hours before, but I never achieved a full erection (no more than 50% erection). I was somewhat sexually stimulated on-and-off for 6 hours. I also held urine in for longer, a few times, and so it would be giving me a good kegel workout, unintentionally. (Did not ejaculate at any point yesterday)

Then before bed, I measured flaccid, and it was 1cm less than usual, I could hardly believe it, my flaccid length has never been so low. I double checked, and I am correct with what I measured. I suppose you could it call it "limp flaccid", or " hard flaccid" though it is not too hard.

From last night, through to now, my ball sack is very loose and saggy constantly. It is not usually like that, though it seems to be retracting more now.

The pelvic pain is strange; it can be slightly uncomfortable at both upper inner thighs slightly from yesterday, and still today, not as much pain (on-and-off), mostly on standing/walking.

Not sure how to get my 1cm back. Will full erections help? Scared currently to check erect length. Should I ejaculate soon, will that clear this up?

Thanks to everyone in advance.
Age early thirties, peyronies 4.5 years