Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Augusta Medical extend thanks all forum members
Read details here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unusual case of potential Peyronies Disease  (Read 628 times)

ashchiutza

• Voting Member
Unusual case of potential Peyronies Disease
« on: July 11, 2017, 05:33:50 PM »

Hi guys,

This is the continuation of this forum post:  Unusual case of potential Peyronies Disease - Peyronies Society Forums

ashchiutza

• Voting Member
Re: Unusual case of potential Peyronies Disease
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 05:35:56 PM »

For future reference, the last message posted by Tychy:

1) well, that sure sounds like there is muscular participation instead or on top of Peyronie's. Pelvic floor issues make you prone for this, as impaired blood flow will keep inflammation longer in the tissues.

I did TENS for pain there and was able to reproduce urethral burning from a totally different point, so there is a lot of cross talk in the nerves of this area. Semi bent erection trauma is enough for Peyronie's to start. My traumatic injury was during sex when I went a bit more flaccid due to postural ED.

Always visible when flaccid is similar to me and I think that's a marker of a blood flow / muscular problem, as most Peyronie's people only get it when semi or erect.

2) if you are sitting on your back, your iliac and tailbone will push forward towards your penis. On a chronic basis this will allow pelvic muscles to shorten. They then are in a state of constant tension. Try sitting with a straight back and on a small cushion. It will hurt first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOoTC9DpB3k

3) yeah, cannabis and alcohol suppressing REM sleep is a big thing imho. Please be safe and don't impair erections by taping.

5) I'm paying around 122€ for 28 5mg here in Germany. There is light. Patent should expire this year, so generics should pop up soon.

ashchiutza

• Voting Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 06:44:25 PM »

Old topic info:

1) Since I started the Pelvic Tension exercises, I think that the "hardness" of my left CC is not so palpable all the time.

2) I spent/am spending like 10-14 hrs per day sitting in a posture that might affect my lower back. I'm trying to sit with a straight back; doesn't hurt, at least for now.

3) I placed a cloth over penis and slightly taped the cloth just to stay in that position. No force applied on penis, semi-erections can occur!

New info:

4) When I had my last erection, which I think was slightly improved than the ones a week before, I felt that part D (https://ibb.co/mkCDkF) was very very tensed. It is very hard and went down along the side of my ball sack. After ejaculation, that part felt bruised. The next day I'm feeling a very diffuse pain (like after workout) while walking/stepping.

5) During my last erection, I noticed a vein (visible, but not so palpable) which wasn't there a year back. The vein starts roughly at point A and goes up till point B. Below this vein I'm feeling burning and pain while erection and semi-erection. The gland still doesn't fill up completely and if I try and concentrate to tense the penis/make it more harder, veins start to appear below the head dorsally.

6) Penis shape while erect remained same (bend to the left from base, gland tilted a bit down). Can this be caused by that vein?

7) Since last week I started using Lioton Gel and I use it mostly on my left CC, point A,B,C,D and on the perineum. Does it help? While massaging the perineum (left part), I can feel a very small bump but not movable nor painful.

8. Read somewhere that veins that run through my legs can be affected if my posture is bad/static/for long/ and leading towards ED. True? In order to relax them, I should sleep with a pillow under my legs.

Next update in 2 days! Still no more that 4-5 hrs of sleep per night :(

Tychy

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 04:55:07 PM »

1) same for me. I suppose it's caused by the pelvic floor compressing veins.

2) keep at it. Shifting left to right is okay. Just don't use the tailbone or lower back :)

4) the ischiocavernosus muscle is used when ejaculating or hardening the erection. If it's chronically tense, it may become weak. If it's released, it may hurt a week or two (keep up with the exercises, use topical diclofenac, if it hurts too much and take a day off). It also is innervated by the pudendal nerve which radiates pain from back to front.

5) veins occur when flow is impaired. It happened to me, too. I wouldn't worry so much, about them. They are just a symptom.

6) is the penis less hard at the curvature in contrast to other side? That would mean this part is not impaired by scar tissue, but not filling correctly. I have same erection hardness on both sides, but painfully impaired by plaques (looks a bit like someone put a rubber band on one side). Is the ischiocavernosus painful on the same side as the bend?

7) heparin is used against blood clotting and to prevent thrombosis. It depends on the dosage and may make you prone for extended internal bleeding in case of reinjury. Not the "I'm dying" kind, but more like getting a large hematoma. I can't tell you a risk assessment for this.

Eight) actually, no. Your penis is supplied by a deep artery and vein in your abdomen. It goes through your pelvis and snakes around the inside. But Gray's anatomy was a bit obscure in explaining the route, at last for a layman. Thrombosis in the legs is dangerous, thrombosis in the penis and testicles is not (enough filter stations before the lung).
But: Your iliopsoas muscle can compress veins inside the abdomen. It's the muscle that lifts your legs to your chest.

ashchiutza

• Voting Member
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 01:45:33 PM »

H Tychy,

Sorry for the late reply, I was travelling a lot lately.

Updates:

1) Penis looks the same flaccid (slightly twisted and bent towards left)

2) Left CC if not so hard anymore, at least the half towards the gland.

3) On the half towards base (left, starting from base, on the dorsal side), I can feel now 1 hard line/cord (0,5 mm) that goes up towards gland, though after half it's not so palpable. And one smaller, half cm below. I can feel a space between them. They are situated, using military terms, at 14:00 clock and 16:00 clock.  It's not artery - the artery is close to the upper cord, and feels like a very thin line, hard!

So the hardness of my left CC is now transformed into 2 cord like structures. . I think they are the cause of my bending twisting. Weird I didn't feel them before.

4) Yesterday, I had a 95% erection. Penis looked almost normal, curvature barely noticeable. The curvature is better seen on semi/erection. The gland is still not full yet! Little burning sensation on left side.

is penis less hard at the curvature in contrast to other side? That would mean this part is not impaired by scar tissue, but not filling correctly. I have same erection hardness on both sides, but painfully impaired by plaques (looks a bit like someone put a rubber band on one side).

No, same hardness, except for those 2 lines which don't feel so much palpable when erect. They can be felt much more on flaccid.

Is the ischiocavernosus painful on the same side as the bend?
Yes, not so much now!

5) I think my low erection has to do with the fact that those pants I wore were tight along belly also. I mean really tight. At a certain point, I was bloated and could fell that if I didn't unfasten them, my intestine will explode. I think they compressed some kind of vein in my lower abdomen. Think that's the cause, my penis head doesn't go all the way. When I had that 95% erection the other day, I could feel some muscles in that region tensing. Since I stopped wearing them, my belly became huge, I look like a Somali :). I'm always bloated. My physician sent me for blood, pee and poop analysis and an Echography.

6) Can't get semi's like before! Usually I would had like 5-10 semis per day. Now, none!

ashchiutza

• Voting Member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 02:09:46 PM »

I'm reading that other guys have this too:

I developed 3 hard lines running from the base to the top as well. They are thicker towards the base of the shaft and run straight down to the glans (and get thinner as they go). I have some shrinkage where they are their thickest and also unfortunately daily pain. They feel almost like tendons.

I can feel two long hard lines runnig from the base to the top which I do not know what they are. I have been to see many urologist even some of the top and for some reason unbeknown to me they do not seem to think their is a problem or take me seriously. When I go to them my little man shrivles up from nerves and you cant feel those two long lines which I want them to see

from here: Open Questions on Peyronies Disease (That won't fit under any of our current topics) - Peyronies Society Forums [Page 9]
Pages: [1]   Go Up