Starting to worry...

Previous topic - Next topic

distantlight

Hi there,

so basically I've been having issues for about 1yr-year and a half now.

I'm 29.

I've been to a urologist once before and they said everything looked fine but it definitely isn't. I've also had a tube inside my penis to check my prostate and that came back fine.

So right now my main symptoms no morning wood..like never at all for about 8 months now.

I can get erections if I masturbate and when erect my size seems normal but when I'm not my penis shrinks really small which never happened before.

When I do get erections say in the club I feel nothing, like I have an erection but my sex drive is gone completely and my penis feels almost painful when erect like it's about to burst.

It's like I'm putting pressure on my penis because it always feels like it's aching especially when erect.

The same when I ejaculate it's like burning and it just dribbles out.

When I pee soon after I've masturbated for e.g There's a strong burning sensation which is a bit painful.

My penis does bend but only a lot after I've had masturbated.

I do masturbate regularly and I'm worried that may whats causing my problems. I went a week without recently but it didn't help. I'm going to try go a month without.

I feel pretty depressed now. I've made an appointment with my local GP in a few weeks to try and get another appointment with a urologist but it's embarrassing as hell. I'm also concerned I'm going to wait months and then eventually go and be told 'Everything's normal' once again.

Sorry if I'm complaining too much without a proper diagnosis, I'm just worried about my sex life moving forward that's all.

Cheers,

Tom

Toronto34

This doesn't really sound like Peyronies, except maybe the erect pain. But if you've had pain for a year, my understanding is you should be seeing some changes to the erect penis by now if it was Peyronies. Do you notice anything different about your erect penis? Curve? Bend? Dents? Hourglass shape? Or is the bend only after ejaculating?

You also mention your penis is smaller when flaccid, is it firmer than normal when flaccid too? If your symptoms are mostly when flaccid - or as your penis is getting erect/going down from an erection - you might be experiencing CPPS.  

distantlight

Thanks for replying.

Yeah possibly the hourglass shape but I wouldn't say there's many bends or dents.

Yeah it does feel firmer than normal at times when flaccid. It can feel quite hard when masturbating at times rather smooth.

I'm concerned the urologist won't take me serious, I seem to go and end up with 'Everything seems ok' from a 5 minute appointment. I guess I'll have to make sure I don't take no for an answer.

Respect to you guys going through what you are probably a lot worse than me, it's mentally draining.

Thanks again.

Toronto34

Yeah, many physicians do not take seriously conditions of the penis seriously, unless you have an obvious plaque or bend when erect or some other visible symptom. It's frustrating.

Before your next appointment, I would take pictures or your penis at its "worst," when any hourglass or bends are noticeable, and have questions written down, ready-to-go for your doctor.

Based on what you've written, I have my doubts you have Peyronies, but I am just some guy on the Internet so don't listen to me. I am sending you a PM with some other thoughts, but definitely go see your doctor.

distantlight

Appreciate the replies guys.

Hope to share with you lot so we can help each other.

rich68

It could indeed be CPPS as Toronto34 mentioned. Definitely get checked out again though just in case.

Christopher1

Try not masturbating for a couple of months.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Tychy

Hey,

hard flaccid, which is what an inflexible, maybe "turtled", penis is called, is most of the time due to pelvic floor issues, as Toronto34 told already. It's like constant kegels in all or some muscles.

Do you remember what happened before it started? Job change, relationship problems, pain or an infection down there? Too much masturbation maybe? Are you on the anxious side mentally?

First thing to do is to be sure not to clench the pelvic muscles while having sexual contact. You can try to push out, like increasing your pee stream, regularly, which is what's called a reverse kegel. Feel your pelvic floor through the day (mentally) and check if it's tight. You can also massage it to get some relief.

Also check the following exercises Easy Stretches to Relax the Pelvis - Men - Pelvic Pain Foundation

I would try abstaining from sex and masturbation for a few weeks to see if this improves your condition, in combination with the mindfulness approach above.