Pentox

Previous topic - Next topic

smashin

Morning all,

I am new here.

Long story short, I am from the UK and can't get a pentox prescription. Can someone point me in the direction as to where I can get it online? A pm would be great.

I am probably about 2 months into this. I dont think I have a bad case, but its certainly needs addressing, and I am now at the point where I believe my coq10, l argetine and carnatine supplements aren't enough and that I must get myself on pentox.

I've lurked here for a while, but I accept I have to do something about this now and get some pentox.

Any help is much appreciated. I just need a place to get pentox (river pharmacy no longer has stock)

Stay strong.

Thankyou.

smashin

Christopher1

Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Jonbinspain

Pentox is available without prescription here in Spain. Certainly in Communidad Valenciana, where  I live anyway.

I know that's not much help to most of you, but if you're visiting Spain anyway.....