Diverse Treatment Plan

Previous topic - Next topic

IHPD

After browsing through a lot of the forum looking at a variety of posts which contained success in minimalizing, stabilizing, and even reversing this f'^+'ing disease to some extent...I've compiled a new treatment plan for myself to start once I get everything into order.

If you'd like to see what I'm dealing with, check my last post for a picture and my first post for my emotional introduction. I have so much crap to deal with outside of peyronies considering I'm only 19 and have my whole life ahead of me, so the faster I get something set in stone (for now) in action, the easier it will be to establish routine and create better habits around these regimens to support the wellbeing of my life.

Anyway, here's what I have planned out for myself.

Exercise

I plan to run/weight-lift/play basketball/soccer/whatever sport at least 5-6 days a week. Running would consist a mile (timed usually around 7 minutes) and lifting would be for an hour or so.

I might start taking creatine, but that's something to add on later as it's not of importance at the moment. I also have a pre-workout that might be beneficial in promoting blood-flow to my body.

Heat

I will buy a bulk of hand warmers, those that are air-activated and have heat for about 10 hours. There is a 40pair deal on amazon for about 30 bucks. Once a night, for at least 2 hours while I'm in bed and reading a book would be nice to promote blood-flow and relax my unit.

I will also be applying heat in the shower. While the warm water is running, I would just take a sock I'd cut up and place around my unit to have the heat be better absorbed. That's for a few minutes then I'll let the water do it's work.

Baths as well. During the baths, I'll stretch gently.

Oils/DMSO

After my showers and baths, I dry up and make sure my unit is clean and then apply DMSO to soften up my unit. About 5-7 minutes after it is absorbed, I'll wipe off the gel and apply either Emu Oil or Castor Oil to keep my unit soft. This will also help because I just applied heat beforehand.

There is also a Potassium Iodide solution/Vitamin E Oil I can apply right before DMSO to have it absorbed through my tissue. I won't mix Castor or Emu because I feel like that's better on it's own.

Supplements

Here's where the fuckery ensues. Now I'm not sure if this is a safe list, but they're all supplements/amino acids/natural crap so I'm hoping it's alright. I even threw in something to help my liver because it might go through a lot.

Here's what I have so far

1. Acetyl L-Carnitine with Alpha Lipoic Acid 525mg/252mg (90 capsules, 2 per day to start)
2. Pycnogenol 100mg (60 capsules, 1 per day to start)
3. Coq10 100mg (120 capsules, 3-4 per day)
4. Magnesium Citrate 150 mg (180 capsules, 6 per day to start)
5. Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine 1500mg (180 capsules, 2 per day to start)
6. Ginger Root Extract 750mg (50 capsules, 2 per day)
7. L-Citrulline 750mg (180 capsules, 6 per day)
8. Milk Thistle 150mg (200 capsules, 1 per day)
9. Paba 500mg (100 capsules, 12 per day which I'm already taking)
10. Quercetin Bromelain 333mg, 240 m.c.u (100 capsules, 9 per day)
11. Ginko Bilboa 120mg (1 per day)

I might add Nattokinese 100mg (6 per day) and Neprinol which is about half the cost of the crap I just listed (9 a day). But we'll see.

And lastly, Diet

I read somewhere about a pescatarian diet? I mean, I want to gain weight and get bigger physically, but It might be a good idea to cut out red meat and this particular diet contains like 80% vegetables. Or, I can try a ketogenic diet. Don't know much about either but I'll do my research.

Well, there you have it. I'm not including traction or VED pumps because I know myself, and I will F^@% up and send my progress down the toilet.

I will stay committed to applying heat, doing the external therapies, manual stretching carefully in the bathtub where my unit is surrounded by heat, and using these supplements to hopefully ease my blood-flow and promote healthy erections.

As for masturbation, I will keep it to once every 4-5 days if I can, and sex...I just had to let my girlfriend go so that won't be a problem until school starts.

Anyway, that's that. What do you guys think? Anything I should consider, add, or re-think?

I've been working on this all night. Going to sleep now. Have a good one folks, keep your head up. There is hope.  

Paolo

Quote from: Ihatepeyroniesdisease123 link=topic=8741.msg83901#msg83901 date=14995776

b]Exercise[/b]

I plan to run/weight-lift/play basketball/soccer/whatever sport at least 5-6 days a week. Running would consist a mile (timed usually around 7 minutes) and lifting would be for an hour or so.
Too ambitious, 3 times a week allowing recovery better to avoid DOMS

I might start taking creatine, but that's something to add on later as it's not of importance at the moment. I also have a pre-workout that might be beneficial in promoting blood-flow to my body.
Creatine blocks myostatin, that would be good in light of exercise regime proposed, 3-5g a day DRINK MORE WATER though. Creatine supplementation may be practical strategy for decreasing homocysteine levels, thereby decreasing the risk of heart disease and a decline in mental capacity
Heat

I will buy a bulk of hand warmers, those that are air-activated and have heat for about 10 hours. There is a 40pair deal on amazon for about 30 bucks. Once a night, for at least 2 hours while I'm in bed and reading a book would be nice to promote blood-flow and relax my unit. Great Idea

I will also be applying heat in the shower. While the warm water is running, I would just take a sock I'd cut up and place around my unit to have the heat be better absorbed. That's for a few minutes then I'll let the water do it's work. Good

Baths as well. During the baths, I'll stretch gently. Good

Oils/DMSO

After my showers and baths, I dry up and make sure my unit is clean and then apply DMSO to soften up my unit. About 5-7 minutes after it is absorbed, I'll wipe off the gel and apply either Emu Oil or Castor Oil to keep my unit soft. This will also help because I just applied heat beforehand. Good

There is also a Potassium Iodide solution/Vitamin E Oil I can apply right before DMSO to have it absorbed through my tissue. I won't mix Castor or Emu because I feel like that's better on it's own. Yes

Supplements
Here's what I have so far

1. Acetyl L-Carnitine with Alpha Lipoic Acid 525mg/252mg (90 capsules, 2 per day to start) Good
2. Pycnogenol 100mg (60 capsules, 1 per day to start) Good
3. Coq10 100mg (120 capsules, 3-4 per day) Good
4. Magnesium Citrate 150 mg (180 capsules, 6 per day to start) Good
5. Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine 1500mg (180 capsules, 2 per day to start) Good
6. Ginger Root Extract 750mg (50 capsules, 2 per day) Fresh grated ginger would be better
7. L-Citrulline 750mg (180 capsules, 6 per day) Good
8. Milk Thistle 150mg (200 capsules, 1 per day) Take 30 minutes before eating
9. Paba 500mg (100 capsules, 12 per day which I'm already taking)
10. Quercetin Bromelain 333mg, 240 m.c.u (100 capsules, 9 per day)
11. Ginko Bilboa 120mg (1 per day) Good

I would also recommend getting a blender and making up veg and fruit juices adding the fresh ginger.

Loving the ambition in tackling head on  :)
Paolo

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Snake13

So how did this treatment plan work out for you?? Very curious to hear about your results as my plan is similar
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

NeoV

I would absolutely NOT cut out red meat. Red meat has the carninutrients and is a good source of saturated fats your penis needs, such as stearic acid (mitochondrial function). Otherwise, I love your plan. Make a rice sock, start traction immediately! Try OMAD or 48 hour fasts, be careful.