Looking for Pentox/Trental in Sweden/Europe, any tips?

Previous topic - Next topic

peacelovehopefaith

Hi

I want to start treatment asap and my last urologist visit had me wait about six months, and I don't think any drugs with Pentoxifylline exist in Sweden at all. I have searched both the very official Medical Products Agency and a website called fass.se, and they don't have Trental or anthing with Pentox in it. Pentoxifylline is a registered substance at the agency but searching for drugs that contain the substance gives zero results. This leads me to believe that prescribing pentox is not a possibility for Swedish caregivers.

I know Trental exists in Denmark, but you need a prescription, and I'm curious as to whether or not it is possible to get an audition with a Danish urologist even though I don't live in Denmark, not even anywhere near Denmark.

There is also the option of buying online, quite a few sites ship to Sweden but I have no idea which ones are reliable. If anyone has experience with these sites, please send me a PM.

Thank you for your time

Tychy

Option one: doctor prescribes it, you have to pay yourself and the pharmacy imports it
Option two: doctor prescribes mixing instructions for the pharmacy and they mix / fill capsules

That's how it's in Germany, if something is not officially available.