promising!

Previous topic - Next topic

joeclark

This has got me super excited!  I haven't had any luck finding the actual study listing the 22 compounds and would love some assistance gentlemen.  In the video below, Marcus Maximillian EAU17 e-Poster 2nd Prize Non-Oncology winner discusses his new findings for peyronies.  He mentions that part of the reason that there are no viable oral treatments is that they don't have solid evidence as to what drugs affect the cells of the penis.  His team developed a method of quickly and easily identifying drugs/compounds that do affect the actual cells of the penis

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

[Non - Relevant links removed]

Almost There

Hey Joe,

I found the video you mentioned, that does indeed seem promising.

Not off topic but relating to the video. It was mentioned that a "growing number of men worldwide" are suffering from this problem. I have heard numbers from 3 to 10 percent of men. 10 percent is a really big number. Anyone heard numbers from a reliable study?

Thank you for posting this.

pey ron

If this is the video I think, it was a while ago. Any update on his studies?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Almost There

I can't find anything after doing more googling.

He mentions in the video that they have found 5 fda drugs that help the condition. I would very much like to know what these 5 drugs are exactly. I'm sure they are the usual suspects but it seems this guy and his team have found an optimal way of testing medication.

Surely someone here knows more about this?

Christopher1

Please post the 5 drugs.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.