Temporarily more indented

Previous topic - Next topic

Pressure

Has anyone noticed a slight flaccid temporarily (can last an hour or can last a week) indentation at one side of their flaccid penis.

At its worse, my penis will feel more squishy at the top, as at the left side the indentation can be so bad that skin from above and below it, can fold into the indentation. Below the glans looks constricted, more so at the left side.

Possibly my top flaccid girth has decreased slightly, though it doesn't appear so, as I assumed most people's flaccid was about half a centimeter less at the top than the bottom.

I occasionally get left side indentation on an erection going down where the temporarily flaccid one is too, but the erection subsiding one is far more expansive over the shaft. The flaccid temporarily indentation also feels slightly softer over the indented area too, than the rest of my shaft.

The glans head is more free to pivot when this temporarily more indented condition is occurring. Not sure if it relates to the temporarily more curved issue.

At times I notice a 1 to 1.5cm reduction in flaccid length, but haven't got any erect length loss. Strange?

Any idea what this could be? Too long gaps in VED therapy use? A pelvic floor issue? Begin taking something like Citrulline Malate again?

Thanks for all help received.
Age early thirties, peyronies 4.5 years

dever

So far I don't have the flaccid indentation you mention, but I do see some difference when the erection is going down.