Peyronie's in Korea

Previous topic - Next topic

Reascot

Hi folks,
I recently got the same bad news that you guys got: i have Peyronie's. My penis bends to the left about 25°. I'm 35 and just got married last year so it's hit me hard. I can still get an erection and have no/minimal pain during intercourse. I'm hopeful i can slow the onslaught as much as possible.
The doctor has given me acetyl-l-carnitine and i will start taking vitamin e.
What other drugs or actions should i be taking? Traction looks like a decent bet. Where would i buy a decent traction device.
Any advice would be greatfully received.  

LWillisjr

Use the search feature of the forum and you will find answers to most of your questions....

This might also help:

MUST READ BEFORE YOU POST - Information for new members - Peyronies Society Forums

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Reascot

Hi LWillis,

Thanks for the reply. I've been reading the forum almost non stop since my diagnosis.
I'm definitely going to ask for pentox. The doctor has already given me Acetyl L-Carnitine, and I have ordered L-arginine online.
I'm going to check out my options regarding traction too.

Thanks again for the info.  

Imthenewguy

Hi OP,

I'm in Korea as well. By any chance were you happy enough with your uroglogist to recommend him and give me his contact info? I went to one urologist here and he wasn't very helpful. Thanks. In Seoul by the way.  

Reascot

Hi Newguy,

I went to my local urologist first who gave me a letter to take to a bigger hospital. I went to Korea Uni hospital at Anam station. The doctor had a quick feel of my penis, told me I had peyronie's, and gave me a prescription for Acetyl-l-carnitine. I was unhappy with the glib and rushed consultation, so I went to Konkuk Uni to see the urologist there. He was younger, spoke to me more about it, and advised taking vitamin e. I asked for an ultrasound and received one the next week. I also asked for pentox.
Overall I wasn't that happy with either of the doctors. They didn't seem that interested.
Where did you go?

PlzPD

Hi Reascot,
I also live in Seoul, Korea. I'm on acute phase(7 month).
I have been eagerly looking for a doctor who is willing to prescribe me Pentox but I couldn't.
I think you were kind of lucky b/c I have been not able to find a doctor willing to prescribe me Pentox.
I tried doctors in Korea univ Anam hospital and Kangdong Sungshim hospital, but they all refused to prescribe me Pentox.
Was he/she working for Konkuk Univ hospital?
I would really really appreciate if you tell his/her name..
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions