News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Shrinkage

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony s

Hey there,
This is my first post and I just wanted some info. So I was diagnosed with Peyronies Disease 4 years ago. Before the Peyronies Disease set in I had a straight 7" penis about 5 1/2 inches in girth. When I would meet a new Lady friend and we ended up sleeping together almost every time they commented on how big I was. Well now the Peyronies Disease has cleared up except now my penis is right under the 5 inch mark and curved up still. (Not as bad as it was while I was going through the disease).its 4 1/4 inches at it's thick as and kinda hour glass shaped.  It's been this size for 2 years now and I just recently slept with a coworker and now it's out that I have a small penis. My question is will I always have a small penis or will it grow back to it's normal size. I'm pretty humiliated now. Thanks for any comments.  

LWillisjr

Well,assuming you are over the age of 20......  your penis isn't going to 'grow' anymore.

What several have done here on the site is to use traction to try to gain some length/size back. There is a whole section on the forum on the main page dedicated to traction devices.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Tony s

I'm 43. I've read up on the traction devices and have tried several. They mainly stretch your penis, I also tried various pumps. They helped with my erections but after use there was no real size gain. But my penis did straighten out a little after about 2 years. But I've still lost a full 2 inches in my erect penis. Its rather humiliating coming from my size and girth through my 20s and 30s and being the playboy I was.