Gained length from pre-Peyronie's?

Previous topic - Next topic

JayGould

Has anyone gotten longer from using traction than you were before Peyronie's? People on penis enlargement forums say they gain an inch every 1500-2000 hours or so, and multiple people have gained 2+ inches from putting in 4000 hours or more.

Is your experience that traction simply halts the progression of shrinkage or can you even gain some with it?

NeoV

I gained length after getting Peyronie's. I can't say by how much, but traction and supplements like citrulline and pine bark extract made me measure the longest I have in my life. That being said, focus on penile health, not length.

JayGould

Quote from: NeoV on June 17, 2017, 12:09:01 AM
I gained length after getting Peyronie's. I can't say by how much, but traction and supplements like citrulline and pine bark extract made me measure the longest I have in my life. That being said, focus on penile health, not length.

How is your health then? Still having issues?

NeoV

My erections a much better and straighter than the first several years of having the disease. I don't really worry about it anymore but I still do traction and take CoQ10 along with a very healthy diet. I have a newer bend from a few years ago that I am still working on with traction by hand but it seems to be doing alright, despite being harder to target. In generally I consider myself functionally cured but I'll never really be done with it, in the sense that I'll always have to be careful and perhaps do traction for the rest of my life if even for a few minutes a day. :)

skunkworks

I'm basically in the same position as NeoV but I use a traction device.

You can fix the injury you've got, but until there is a fix for the actual reason why it didn't heal properly in the first place, you are always in danger of another injury.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Tommy07

Hi guys,

I've had the condition since March and I'm desperately trying to get rid before my holidays with my mates as I'm newly single. I've already tried vitamin E and am currently on my 2nd week of castor oil. My next step is going doctors for some pentox and trying a device. Would people recommend a VED or a traction device?  

Tychy

For curvature traction, for indents and hourglassing VED. I have the Phallosan Forte, as I am allergic to latex. But the PeniMaster Pro is also viable. For VED I have the Osbon Erecaid Esteem (only device available by insurance) which is okay. Check the subforums for details.

And don't rush things. Don't have sex on holidays because it's holidays, but rather when you are comfortable. Try with a Fleshlight or similar first to see if everything works out.

Edit: as I now noticed you are from the U.K.  NHS should pay for a VED when recommended by your doctor.  

Tommy07

Oh really? Cheers mate. I'm not adamant I will be having sex on holiday but I'd like too if I get the opertunity with someone I'm attracted too. I think I'm just thinking about my holiday cause, over two relationships, I've had a gf for over 5 years. As I'm still in my twenties I want to actually meet girls and be able to take some back like a normal twenty something again. After the curvatation starts improving. Would I need to stick with the ved for length improvement or move onto a traction device?