Andropeyronie and Penimaster Pro Early Stages Results 30 Nov 17

Previous topic - Next topic

McQueen

I had the first signs of Peyronies approx 12 months ago.

1. Uncomfortable erections

2. Weaker erections

3. Slight loss of length

4. Small lump on side

5. Indentation by lump

6. Increased curvature (always had slight curvature to start with).

I had been lurking on this forum for some time, and earlier this year, I purchased Andropeyronie.

Started using this on the 8th April, following the instructions rigidly. I am fortunate in as much as I do have a desk job, so I can achieve the demanding hours schedule as per the instructions.

I had read the comments regarding traction / Andropeyronie device, and was a little apprehensive ! All I can say is, persevere, you CAN get used to it.

In the initial stages, there were some notable visible improvements, flaccid length, and girth. I believe the curvature, although angle wise, appeared the same, it changed to a more of a consistent curve, as opposed to an actual bend...

This weekend, I shall have completed Phase 1, and hopefully will be able to quantify some of the results (I have avoided actually quantifying these, until each phase has been completed).

It is worth noting, that as the "stretching" has progressed, the need for breaks has increased from every 2 hours, to every 1.5 hours due to discomfort, and a bit concerned that I still have some way to go !!

Has anyone completed the full stated treatment, as per the instructions, and how did you cope stretching beyond EPL ?

In the mean time, I will keep this post updated, and hope it will help somebody somewhere

Cheers

Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

McQueen

A bit late in posting, but here are the results I have achieved after phase 1 with Andropeyronie.

One major criticism of the product, is that it does not come supplied with an ankle finder fro the curvature, yet when you purchase additional rod pieces, they send you one !!

So ironically I am unable to quantify the improvement in the curvature....

However, the plus points.

1. Although I could not measure the curvature at the start, my gut feeling was 45 degrees to the left. Early on, I felt that the angle of curve had become more gradual, and had slightly improved. Once the handle finder arrived, it showed 40 degrees. ( Will use this as a base line for the next phase), so the improvement COULD be 8%.

2. Painful erections had reduced

3. Erection quality had improved

Less importantly...

4. Girth had increased by 25% (flaccid), 8% (erect)

5. Length had increased by 20% (flaccid), 2% (erect)*

* Not sure if this is due to the improved erection quality, or the Andropeyronie.

The plaque does not appear to have changed to any noticeable degree......

The only negative side was the increased discomfort as the rods were added, to the point where I was struggling big time (worst case was barely lasting 15 minutes before having to remove!).

Thanks to advice from a forum member, I purchased the Penimaster, for what I hoped to be a more comfortable solution.

I was impressed wit the Penimaster product when it arrived, but struggled to fit it (even after an hour of trying !), only realising the following day I had not read the instructions properly !!

Once I had mastered the fitting, it was a small revelation. I was able to fit and forget for the regular 2 hours.

The downside of this device, is whilst when fitted, it can be hidden still, it just makes it difficult for myself to keep the hand pump and gel with me discreetly at work.

As a compromise, I use the Andropeyronie at work, and the Penimaster at home.

The combined use, is allowing me to get an average of 11 hours use per day.

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

Arabia

Thanks for the updates and keep them coming.

I just got the penimaster pro and find it very comfortable and easy to use with the only downside being you have to remove it to urinate.  Trick is to pee well before putting it on.

Pfract

and yet... one more experience account with no pictures. Why, my lord?

TonySa

I've ordered the penimaster.  Is it true you can wear as long as no discomfort as it is not cutting off circulation to the glans?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Arabia

The instructions suggest that you should wear it for a maximum of 3 hours at at time, and then take a 30 minute break but they also say that longer uninterrupted times are possible (during sleep).  It suggests a minimum total usage of 3 hours a day but ideal is 8 to 12 hours a day.  

I've just started to use the device and after a few adjustments to clothing find it very comfortable using the rod system. I think what will limit longer wear times will be the need to pee.

McQueen

Quote from: pfract on August 14, 2017, 12:52:15 AM
and yet... one more experience account with no pictures. Why, my lord?

Never expected to go into so much detail when I first started (also, maybe naively, I did not realise that pictures would be allowed). With hindsight, I do regret not doing it, given that the angle improvement has been somewhat difficult to quantify, as per above.

Soft lump opposite curve

blackdiamond

I use the penimaster as well.........The protocol from my Doc and many on this board is to not wear it for more than 2 hours at a time and take it off for 10-15 minutes........
As far as how long to use it the consensus is mixed. I do know the minimum is 3 hours but the max is very confusing.........
Yes peeing is a challenge especially if u drink a lot of fluids.....Personally I pee right before putting it on so it gives me a longer wear time till the next pee........
62 years old
Onset approx 2012
Treatment-- Xiaflex,VED,Manual stretching, Traction
Started with 75 Degree bend and after all treatment
went to 15 degrees........My Doc was impressed

McQueen

August was a strange month !!

Although I was trying to use a mixture of Andropeyronie and PMP due to restrictions at work, I managed to work it so I could use PMP all the time, thank God !

Due to a family holiday, along with a subsequent stomach upset, I only managed to use for 20 days out of the 31 ( a total of 170 hours), but it did get me past the 1000 hours mark !!

There is no doubt the PMP is more comfortable to use (after the first few days), although the skin underneath / behind the glands, would often expand as well as the glands (inside the suction cup) , and can sometimes make it difficult to remove the suction cup due to the "swelling". This was with the foreskin fully retracted.

The glands themselves can look white, but the colour soon returns. The skin behind the glands can get sensitive from time to time.

At the end of August the results were as follows:

1. There was a definite improvement of curvature, from 40 to 35 degrees, which is 12.5%

2. Erections were better again (and more frequent), with no pain.

3. No reduction in lump/plaque size

Also:

1. Erect girth had improved by a further 7% ( 20 mm in total from the start of treatment )

2. Erect length was a modest 1% (probably more a reflection of the reduction in curvature than anything else)

3. Flaccid length and girth had both improved by a further 5%

I am very happy with the results so far, and oddly, have seen as much / more improvement over the last month, than the previous three !!

Whilst this is hard to understand, what I would say is the PMP allows me to complete a full 2 hours before breaks, whereas the Andropeyronie was constantly on one minute and off the next due to the eventual discomfort......

Soft lump opposite curve

McQueen

Had a much better month in September.

Managed to get a total of 257 hours in, making a total of 1270 hours so far.

The good points:

1. Still no more erection pain/discomfort

2. Erections more plentiful

3. The plaque has shown the first signs of improvement, being a little more rounded and elongated.

More importantly, the angle has improved again, from approx 35 degrees to 31 degrees, just over a further 11% improvement.

This now means that over the last 3 months (since I was able to measure the angle), there has been an overall improvement of 22.5 % (from 40 to 31 degrees)

Also

EL showed a minor improvement of about 1%. Again, this seems to be coinciding with the angle improvement, as I am measuring the distance from the body to the tip of the glands, not the actual length itself.

Overall this is an improvement of 3% since the start.

E Girth showed no further improvement, but has increased by just over 15% overall.

Flaccid length improved a further 5%, showing a 32% improvement overall.

Flaccid girth improved a further 4%, showing a 17% improvement overall.

I am definitely pleased so far, the only thing I have noticed, is that I may be getting a fresh upward bend just a little way below the glands, and not sure if this is down to the Penimaster Pro, or if it is another problem starting.

i also used a top tip provided by another forum member,and have started using KY Jelly instead of the provided "Gel". The Gel was £10.00 for a 50ml tube, but the KY Jelly was only £3.95 and works just as well if not better !!

Lets see what October brings, as I hope to get over 300 hours in !!

Soft lump opposite curve

TonySa

Wow, this is great progress thanks for sharing! Can you explain whatthe top tip isat the other member shared with you?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

McQueen

The tip was using the KY Jelly as a helpful lubricant to fit the suction cup to the glands, instead of using the supplied gel. It saves about £7 each tube !!

Soft lump opposite curve

McQueen

had a bad October, the valve on the PMP broke ! For some reason it was not maintaining an air tight seal, so constantly lost suction. I did not want to lose any treatment time, so I ordered another PMP, and I now have to send off the suction cup for investigation....

I lost about a week in traction terms for October, but the results were as follows:

I managed to get 230 hours in (despite the loss of a week), making a total of 1500 total.

1. A small amount of erection pain re surfaced, but nothing like before.

2. Again, erections were plentiful, but still not quite there yet in terms of quality

3. Plaque appeared to show a small improvement, appearing more stretched out.

4. The angle improved again, from about 31 degrees to about 27 degrees.

There was another slight increase in EL of about 1% , but everything else remained the same.

Again, there seemed to be the start of an upwards curve starting behind the Glans, which is a little worrying.

November

Hours for the month 258, overall 1758

1. The previous slight erection pain has subsided.

2. No change in erections/quality

3. Plaque almost none existent !

4. Angle improved again, from about 27 to 25 degrees

This is now about a 44% improvement from the start.

I have almost given up on taking flaccid measurements, due to the cold weather !! They can change dramatically !

Because of the sudden drop in temperatures, I am finding I have to use a mix and match of the Green / Vanilla latex, as I have experienced a lot of slippage since the change of temperatures.

What is worrying though, is the appeared increase in the upward curve which started to develope approx 2 months ago. There is no plaque or indent. What is noticeable, is underneath the penis, the penis skin has appeared more "fatty", and I have a feeling this may be connected to some of the foreskin behind the glans being sucked into the suction cup, which can appear to be massively swollen when the suction cup is first removed, but does go back to near normal after about 15 minutes.

I may try giving it a rest after the end of December, to see if it improves the situation.

Soft lump opposite curve