VERAPAMIL HELP PLEASE

Previous topic - Next topic

jim morrison

Hi guys, can anyone tell me the ingredients in verapamil gel? My current uro said that he would write a script if I call the pharmacy and they have it. I called the compound pharmacy and they said that the Dr needs to write a script. Neither one really knows what they are doing so I was just going to tell the Dr what to write and see what happens. Also, I seen on this site that the ingredients for the H-100 is as follows:

Emu oil 78.8%
SOD 0.2%
Nicardipine 20%
Gelling agent 1%

Can anyone confirm this? I was going to try to get him to write one for this too lol.

Anyway, my insurance would not cover Xiaflex and I know there hasn't been good results with the verapamil gel but I think it may work for me because anytime I have ever tried to apply a topical agent, it has caused pain in the wound/scar so I know that it is penetrating into the scar somehow. I think I may have had a slight tear in the tunica allowing it to get through. So if anyone could fill me in on the ingredients, it would be much appreciated!!
Thanks, Jim

jim morrison

I found a pharmacy that makes it so I will try it if it is affordable. I did put a request in for the h-100 ingredients too. I'm guessing that they won't just mix that up without question lol. My question has been answered so this post can be deleted. Otherwise, I will keep this post updated on any progress if I get either one. Thanks

jim morrison

I applied the cream for a couple weeks and had to quit. It was causing constant flaccid pain. I am 16 1/2 months in and recently have noticed some improvement. A lot of it may be due to the hot temps but my penis has been full and hanging well. Even after masturbation lately. I haven't had hard flaccid lately at all. My penis actually felt normal today! All day! I even woke up with morning wood after ejaculating the night before! WooHoo! I thought those days were over! I try to go 7 days without sexual activity. I maybe see a little light at the end of the tunnel lately. The pain has definitely been better overall. I read of some people contemplating suicide on these boards. One thing I have learned in life is to always keep going. Find a reason to keep going even if it is the slightest thing. And always have at least a little hope in the back of your mind. I reached a very depressive state and thought it was a possibility that I may never have a girlfriend again. But I am the single parent to a 15 year old boy, so I just told myself that I am living for him. This is what I am here for now, my son. It is not about me anymore. I am very religiously faithful and, in the past, have seen God's work first hand. So that has helped me a great deal too. In some ways this condition has made me a better person. Some days I had to make myself do daily tasks but I never gave up. And I always had it in the back of my mind that there is no way that this constant pain can last forever. Maybe in 10 years it will be different, so don't give up and keep some hope. Never give up. Keep going! Even if you have to force yourself. There are better days ahead! There are going to be days ahead that you feel better psychologically. Don't lose hope! Don't give up!

Paolo

Hope you have continued progress, a positive update is nice to see  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

jim morrison

Hope77

Quote from: jim morrison on July 22, 2017, 01:10:57 AM
I applied the cream for a couple weeks and had to quit. It was causing constant flaccid pain. I am 16 1/2 months in and recently have noticed some improvement. A lot of it may be due to the hot temps but my penis has been full and hanging well. er psychologically. Don't lose hope! Don't give up!
what exactly did u use that made u see the improvements?
Acute pain after erect reverse kegel.