Implantees - Question about size

Previous topic - Next topic

JayGould

This is a question to everyone who's had an implant surgery to fix their Peyronie's. Mine started just 6 months ago after a minor injury during sex. It took only a month for me to lose both an inch of length as well as an inch of girth. The size loss has happened because of a constriction/scar/plague on left side of the shaft. I think it's ridiculously much for such a short period of time. And it makes me wonder whether it is true atrophy or if it can be regained.

I am wondering: Did your implant regain some of your lost size due to scarring? Did it "push the constriction out"?

Jimbruski

For me it didn't, however, depending on what type of implant you choose you may gain some of the lost length.  I got an AMS700 CX which is typically implanted to correct Peyronies.  The CX will not allow for any increase in length.

My best advise is to use a VED daily so that you don't lose more length.  Also seek out a competent implant surgeon and go over the implants available.

Jim

JayGould

Ok thanks. Did you have ED (venous leak) as well? I don't.

Old Man

To all prospective implant members:

I encourage any member contemplating getting an implant to do some research on JackPs blog about his journey with VED therapy BEFORE GETTING HIS IMPLANT. The exercises he did helped him regain some of his lost dimensions prior to the actual surgery. He and I developed the VED protocol that he used for this pre-surgery exercises.

And. he used the AMS LGX 700 model implant which allows for extending the implants into the glans area of the penis giving more length and better erections. So, please check out all the aspects of different implant devices BEFORE surgery to determine the better implant for you individual case.

Old Man  
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

lessor

but dont go to millan, he botched many implant in people in FT, he doesnt seem a good doctor making implants

JayGould

No, according to FT it seems that the best implant surgeons are Dr Kramer in Baltimore and Dr Eid in New York. Dr Perito in Miami is pretty good too, along with Dr Garber in Philadelphia.