Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read about how to Register in Total Privacy requiring no personal information.
Register with TOTAL Privacy - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: STAGE Surgery with Dr. Kuehhas  (Read 4255 times)

zoli1995

• Solid Contributor
Re: STAGE Surgery with Dr. Kuehhas
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2018, 06:08:56 PM »

Hi guys,

So it has been almost 4 months since the surgery. The penis is perfectly straight in the morning after using Phallossan in the night, in the day there is about a 3-5 degree downwards curve. I blame it on the retraction, but it's becoming better.

Erections, sensation and everything is much better. It really put my mind and sexual life to ease and I regret nothing. It has been hands down the most difficult thing I went through, the surgery the cost and everything. But it has been 100% worth it.

I can still feel the sutures a bit, but I can tell they are becoming smaller week by week.

I keep using Phallossan between 1-2 hours a day and plan using it for up to 6 months, as indicated.

The little curve doesn't concern me, since I know in the morning how straight it is. The curve, in the day, doesn't always appear, so it might be that I just don't have a 100% erection. Either way, it doesn't bother me or stop me from having normal intercourse, so I don't care about it.

Thank you guys, without this forum I wouldn't have even known what to do. This way, from the experience of others, I could find a very good doctor who would fix my case. I consider myself cured.

I will always check the forum from time to time and try to help others with my experience.

Cheers.

bricedu13

• Voting Member
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2018, 06:35:11 PM »

Hello ! Congratulations on your operation!
I'll just have a few questions, what did you feel when you had the penis bent you had pain?
And how it posed sexual difficulties because your curvature did not seem huge (45 ° of what you told me).

zoli1995

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2018, 07:22:28 PM »

Hi,

Penetration was not 100%, so I could not fully enjoy sex so to speak. Also position problems, the way I felt about it and maybe my partners felt about were making me feel not good about it. Also looking back and now that my erections are stronger I think that was a problem too, but it felt normal at that time. This has been a great decision overall.

Also thanks!

sargus

• Voting Member
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2018, 12:56:57 PM »

Hi zoli1995,
I also had a small downward curvature after the surgery but somewhere in the 4-5 months it disappeared. I think you are right the retraction is more severe on the side of the penis where the stitches are.
Have fun with the your new penis! :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up