Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Augusta Medical extend thanks all forum members
Read details here

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: STAGE Surgery with Dr. Kuehhas  (Read 1723 times)

zoli1995

• Voting Member
Re: STAGE Surgery with Dr. Kuehhas
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2017, 12:21:31 AM »

Hi kusher,

Hmm, I'm not sure what that exactly means. I have been stretching it 10x quite often and it's quite flexible. I think it's about the tunica and the stitches about when they dissolve.

zoli1995

• Voting Member
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2017, 12:24:26 AM »

13th day:

Slept a bit better yesterday, fewer erections woke me up. Today I get back to work.

There's one thing bothering me, there's one spot left on the glans that is sore. The problem is, the more it rubs to the underwear, the more it takes to heal and today I can't stay home anymore. Anyways, I will put some light wrap of bandage on it and wear tight underwear until it doesn't hurt anymore. I will also try to limit my movement outside the home as much as possible until it resolves.

Other than that, I've been sending pictures to the doc and he said it's healing nicely. Most of the spots on the glans are completely healed and even new skin emerged which is much tougher and reduces painful sensitivity.

zoli1995

• Voting Member
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2017, 12:45:46 AM »

14th day:

Yesterday the glans got stuck to the underwear and it painful to separate. There's still some yellow fluid coming out in the frenulum area. This happens when the new skin is being created, so it's normal. Today I work from home so I'm not rubbing the glans and it heals as much as possible until tomorrow.

The night was the best yet, I felt no pain with the dressing before sleeping and in the night I woke up only once due to an erection, which, again, wasn't too bad.

Glans is healing nicely, some parts are perfectly pink and normal already. Time is going by rather fast and i can't wait until 6 week post-op :D

When the glans is fully healed, I will keep posting weekly, since things are pretty much normal now. Sometimes there's a pain in the internal stitch sites, I would say a 2-3/10 pain.

I also keep using the camomile tea and stretching the penis every time I go to the toilet. I expect for the medicinal honey to come soon.

Also, you'll have to purchase additional bandages. I strongly recommend to buy them in time, since it's rare to find them in pharmacies on stock.

zoli1995

• Voting Member
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2017, 01:11:57 PM »

Mini update:

So next week I'm going to the Netherlands with work and the team would basically drink every night and probably smoke too. I asked the doctor whether I can do that and he said that I can drink a little but shouldn't overdo it. I thought a lot about this, and although it's a pretty big occasion for me (we're gonna be there for like 5 days, never been to the NL) I decided that I won't drink or smoke anything. This surgery is too important for me and I won't compromise it in any way.

Travel won't be a problem, I'll just bring the bandages and medication with me, I only need to do it in the night and morning so it's not going to affect my time there. It's frustrating since both activities (drinking and smoking) is something that I would normally do when going out, but I'll just have to stay patient and accept the situation. At least I'll be sober enough to laugh at the others :D

zoli1995

• Voting Member
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2017, 01:19:59 AM »

15th day:

So it has been 2 weeks since the surgery. Things are going well, pain is decreasing and the glans is already looking better. There's no more yellow fluid coming out and I expect for the new skin to emerge in the next couple of days. Some parts of the glans are now only itchy, not painful anymore, so it's a big relief when going out.

I'm continuing with the recovery program and can't wait for the 6-week mark. Everything is going fine until now.

zoli1995

• Voting Member
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2017, 03:23:30 AM »

16th day:

Glans has much improved in just a day, I expect in the next 3 days for the glans to feel completely normal. It sometimes gets uncomfortable when going around a lot in the city.

Nothing much else, erections still waking up me in the morning but they are not really painful.

I will now post weekly unless something more significant happens.

Jonbinspain

• Major Contributor
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2017, 01:55:32 AM »

Glad it's going well. Follow what Dr Kuehhas has told you and you should recover well.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up