STAGE Surgery with Dr. Kuehhas

Previous topic - Next topic

zoli1995

Hi kusher,

Hmm, I'm not sure what that exactly means. I have been stretching it 10x quite often and it's quite flexible. I think it's about the tunica and the stitches about when they dissolve.

zoli1995

13th day:

Slept a bit better yesterday, fewer erections woke me up. Today I get back to work.

There's one thing bothering me, there's one spot left on the glans that is sore. The problem is, the more it rubs to the underwear, the more it takes to heal and today I can't stay home anymore. Anyways, I will put some light wrap of bandage on it and wear tight underwear until it doesn't hurt anymore. I will also try to limit my movement outside the home as much as possible until it resolves.

Other than that, I've been sending pictures to the doc and he said it's healing nicely. Most of the spots on the glans are completely healed and even new skin emerged which is much tougher and reduces painful sensitivity.

zoli1995

14th day:

Yesterday the glans got stuck to the underwear and it painful to separate. There's still some yellow fluid coming out in the frenulum area. This happens when the new skin is being created, so it's normal. Today I work from home so I'm not rubbing the glans and it heals as much as possible until tomorrow.

The night was the best yet, I felt no pain with the dressing before sleeping and in the night I woke up only once due to an erection, which, again, wasn't too bad.

Glans is healing nicely, some parts are perfectly pink and normal already. Time is going by rather fast and i can't wait until 6 week post-op :D

When the glans is fully healed, I will keep posting weekly, since things are pretty much normal now. Sometimes there's a pain in the internal stitch sites, I would say a 2-3/10 pain.

I also keep using the camomile tea and stretching the penis every time I go to the toilet. I expect for the medicinal honey to come soon.

Also, you'll have to purchase additional bandages. I strongly recommend to buy them in time, since it's rare to find them in pharmacies on stock.

zoli1995

Mini update:

So next week I'm going to the Netherlands with work and the team would basically drink every night and probably smoke too. I asked the doctor whether I can do that and he said that I can drink a little but shouldn't overdo it. I thought a lot about this, and although it's a pretty big occasion for me (we're gonna be there for like 5 days, never been to the NL) I decided that I won't drink or smoke anything. This surgery is too important for me and I won't compromise it in any way.

Travel won't be a problem, I'll just bring the bandages and medication with me, I only need to do it in the night and morning so it's not going to affect my time there. It's frustrating since both activities (drinking and smoking) is something that I would normally do when going out, but I'll just have to stay patient and accept the situation. At least I'll be sober enough to laugh at the others :D

zoli1995

15th day:

So it has been 2 weeks since the surgery. Things are going well, pain is decreasing and the glans is already looking better. There's no more yellow fluid coming out and I expect for the new skin to emerge in the next couple of days. Some parts of the glans are now only itchy, not painful anymore, so it's a big relief when going out.

I'm continuing with the recovery program and can't wait for the 6-week mark. Everything is going fine until now.

zoli1995

16th day:

Glans has much improved in just a day, I expect in the next 3 days for the glans to feel completely normal. It sometimes gets uncomfortable when going around a lot in the city.

Nothing much else, erections still waking up me in the morning but they are not really painful.

I will now post weekly unless something more significant happens.

Jonbinspain

Glad it's going well. Follow what Dr Kuehhas has told you and you should recover well.  

zoli1995

3 weeks + 1 day update:

Hey guys, so I have been a bit busy lately, but basically here is how things are:

At this point, there is no more bruising anywhere. The frenulum seems a little bit swollen, but it's not very noticable. Also not painful at all. The only pain I get is when some of the outer stiches go against the pants strongly. But there's no actual tissue related pain if that makes sense.

Still have 2 days on androcur. For me it works, no erections experienced in the day and in the night the dressing holds it. I also no longer wake up from nocturnal erections. Doig the bandages now is very easy, practice makes perfect :)

In less than 3 weeks I will be able to have erections freely and have sexual activity. It's a bit annoying at this point, but it's nothing I can't work with. Also everytime I go out, I limit myself to about one beverage with alcohol, since in larger quantities it can remove the androcur effect.

Been stretching the penis everytime I go to the toilet and now I only use camomile tea and medihoney in the night. It still helps the circumcision line heal nicely.

Walking and doing any activities now is about 99% normal except some random pain you can get sometimes. They go away quickly and are not that bad.

Hope you are all doing well. I will update next week.

kusher

Hey zoli

That's great man! Seems everything on the right track.. are you experiencing some retraction? What about length and girth.. are they the same?

Best  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

zoli1995

Hi kusher,

How's it going?

Well, It's difficult to give an answer on this. In the flaccid state, I can't really say I lost length or girth, especially since I've been stretching it quite often. As for when it's erect, I never saw it fully erect, maybe only 40-50% max. I think I'll be able to give more insight on this in the coming weeks since today was the last day of taking Androcur, so I should slowly start experiencing erections.

zoli1995

Hey guys,

Wasn't too occupied this night so I thought I would drop a quick update. In one day it will be one month since the surgery. Pain is completely gone, there seems to be a little bit of swelling on the left side of the circumcision. It's not painful at all and it has been getting better day by day. I also still send pictures to Dr. Kuhhas every 2-3 days to check if everything is alright.

I even managed to go for some jogging yesterday. I also plan to eat a lot healthier from now on. In 2 weeks I will have the 6-week follow-up consultation and start using the Phalosaan Forte. I only plan using it for the healing, if the penis gets longer & thicker the better, but I don't want to obsess over it. From the beginning, I just wanted a straight functioning penis and that's what I will go for.

The testosterone levels are said to get back to normal in about 3-4 weeks after stopping using Androcur. I guess that's a good thing since in the first 6 weeks I am not allowed to have erections in the day.

In terms of size reduction, it's hard to tell. In flaccid it seems to be the same and I can't say anything about the erections since I didn't see one freely yet. But again, I won't obsess about the size, I'm happy if it's around average. I just want permanent results and never have to deal with a curved penis again :D

I'll update next week.

kusher

That's great zoli! We had the surgery on the same period of time. Me too I still have a bit of swelling below the glans. In terms of size, erection, and length it's very early to claim anything. Accurate claims will take place 2 months post operation. Now we are in the healing phase so we just have to wait a bit longer. If you want a quick recovery i recommend you to consume vitamin c as it stimulates collagen production and connective tissues. Tumeric is also good for blood vessels.

All the best  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

zoli1995

Thanks for the suggestion!

I forgot to say this early on. Dr. Kuhhas said that 3 months after the surgery is when the permanent results start to kick in. So basically after those 3 months, the incisions made are healed enough to stay permanent. I asked this in my first consultation regarding the question of permanent results. It is very important for me to fix this problem only once and well.

Cheers.

mst

Did you make a deposit 500 euros before the surgery for the reservation in the private clinic?

Got the Stage Surgery with dr Kuehhas in February next year and dr Verena ask me to make the deposit.  

zoli1995

Hi mst1622,

I did not make any deposits. I payed at the end of the 3 day visit the whole sum. When I got to the hotel everything was reserved on my name, same thing with the private clinic. Maybe the clinic changed the policy or some sort.

Make sure to ask why you have to do it, the staff is very nice and I'm sure they'll clarify everything. Same thing was done with me :)

I wish you all the best.

mst

She has informed me that "deposit is necessary for the reservation in the private clinic."... Maybe they don't trust the Poles haha!

OK, i have just sent the message to dr Verena (Kuehhas assistant) and dr Kuehhas if it is safe for me to make the deposit.

damned

So your insurance didn't cover the costs?

zoli1995

Unfortunately my insurance did not cover any of the costs, since it it not listed as a insured medical condition in my program. Although I don't know any cases where insurance would pay for it. Anyways, I'd rather pay a lot for best service than try my luck with a public hospital. You don't get many chances with this surgery and the first one is the most important. Any surgeries after that, as reported by the others, will bring more complications.

kusher

I agree with zoli..

Unfortunately I had 2 failed nesbit plication.. and luckily for me the stage surgery straightened my penis and fixed the complications that I had from the nesbit. I'm very lucky to have a successful stage surgery after 2 failed nesbit plication. Don't fall into the same trap. Some people go to Kuehhas after multiple attempts and they don't have a successful stage surgery due to the complexity of their situation.. Don't fall into the same trap  

kusher

Kuehhas is the inventor. Nenad is the learner. You choose  

TonySa

If he can't save your foreskin, something's wrong w his surgery skills!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Jonbinspain

He usually can, if you insist. But this is highly delicate surgery and it's easier to operate on a circumcised penis.  

zoli1995

Guys, from what I understood it depends on the foreskin as well. Like how long or tight it is. Right off the bat he offered me to save my foreskin, without even asking. I'm pretty sure he has enough experience to be able to do it. So many members of this forum opted for the foreskin spare technique and none of them had any problems with it. I wouldn't worry about this aspect.

Anyways, quick update. Things are going fine, incision line completely healed with 1-2 stiches left which don't bother me at all. Still didn't experience strong erections but in the night it does seem to come more often/strong. With the bandage they're also not painful.

In 1.5 weeks I'll have a follow-up and start traction. I'll update when something will change.

qwertyman

I opted for the foreskin-saving technique with Dr Kuehhas and experienced no issues. It swelled a bit for the few days after the operation but this went away. Foreskin looks and feels normal now for me.

TonySa

Is Stage surgery done in the US?  Is it incision/grafting vs excision/grafting?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

qwertyman

As far as I'm aware Dr Kuehhas is the only major performer of the surgery, and he's now based in Vienna.

Dr Nenad from the London Clinic performs the surgery but he was taught by Kuehhas who pioneered the technique with Dr Egydio.

Obviously it's your call, but I'd only go for the best. Franklin performs about 200 - 250 surgeries a year and is excellent at what he does.

TonySa

How is this surgery different, any articles discuss it?

zoli1995

Here's a study I also read before the consultation: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24165039

I suggest you search around the forum and internet about all techniques. Your decision MUST be well educated.

Also, I've seen that the STAGE technique is starting to be used around more places, which I think is a good think. It means it delivers good results with lesser complications.

TonySa

How much is this surgery with the founders?

kusher

qwertyman

Sorry Tsanchez I forgot to answer your question. The STAGE surgery involves making several small excisions on the points of greatest curvature on the skin layer on the tunica albungea. From what I remember these excisions are 3mm x 1mm, so relatively small. He then stitches these excision sites.

These excisions are more targeted than what you would receive in a typical nesbit plication, but essentially it still involves removing some length. With STAGE however the success rate is much much higher, and when you're paying for it you get the aftercare with Dr Kuehhas as well. The man is excellent.

zoli1995

Hey guys,

So almost 6 weeks update with 4 more days remaining. The last day I noticed that the frenulum swelling went down quite significantly. Don't think that is was very swelled, it was more like a bit larger than normal. Like 20% non painful swelling. The whole frenulum reattachment part of the glans was swollen a bit, now it is quite a bit less. These parts weren't painful but quite sensitive. It seems things are slowly getting back to 100% normal visually as well.

No erections in the day, although in the night I think I can tell in the morning that I've been having erections looking at the size of it. It looks much bigger but not in the erect state. When I have erections and it goes flaccid it's like large flaccid for a bit of time and that's what I see in the morning so I'm pretty sure I've been getting close to full erections in the night. They are not painful.

In a few days I'll have my 6 week post-op consultation where the doc will check out if everything is alright and will start using the Phallosan. If the target is 3 hours a day I'll do 1.5h in the morning and 1.5h in the evening. Also, in term of months I probably won't use it more than 4-5 months since I don't care about getting more size than what I had. It's time consuming and I want to get back to normal activities. Although if it does help, I'm glad to reserve my time for it for the necessary time.

I'm a bit anxious how the erection looks and I do expect to see it in the coming weeks. Androcur is said to wear off in the coming 2 weeks completely so we'll see then. Although considering the erections in the night they're most likely very straight :D

I'll give an update after the consultation and some other updates about the experience using Phallosan.

Other than that, in the past weeks I have been feeling perfectly fine, it's as if I never had the surgery. Except not having sex and some little circumcision swelling everything is perfect.

Cheers,
Zoli

zoli1995

Quick update,

It has been 6 weeks and a day since the surgery so now I am no longer required to hold off erections. The doctor did instruct me to use the night dressings until I see him, that is tomorrow.

Although I have been having some erections in the night and sometimes very small ones in the day, none of them proved me anything. Today, since it has been a bit more than 6 weeks from the op, I "encouraged" myself to get a bigger erection. I think I got to about 60-70% and it was perfectly straight! I remember that in the past at this point it already started to curve quite a bit. Also no pain experienced. Didn't go further, it was just a quick test since I'll get further instruction from the doc tomorrow.

I'm quite happy right now and eagerly look for the next 2 weeks. Also the size didn't seem to go down too much, maybe a bit less than 1cm. Although I did the the permanent bandage off a bit sooner (per doc's instructions of course).

I'm a bit anxious about using Phallosan, I've read that a few people had problems using it and could damage the penis. I absolutely do NOT want that to happen so I will talk about all my fears with the doc. Either way, I won't be using it for 6 months, more like 3-4. I don't care about the size being bigger than I was before.

Anyways, all good :)

Cheers.

zoli1995

Hey guys,

Just had the 6week follow up with the doc. He thoroughly examined the penis and said everything was fine. There is some hardness at the circumcision line which is from the vicodin that still has to dissolve in the next period. It doesn't bother me or anything and said it is normal for circumcision cases.

He showed me how to use the PF and it is uncomfortable but not painful. Although I only used it for a couple of minutes.

I will use it for 2-3 months and gradually go up to 1-3 hours a day.

It will ONLY help with retraction, won't help or do bad to the actual result of the surgery. Just speeds the retraction process up.

What can I say, in the coming weeks I'll experiment with erections and madturbations and start using the stretching device.

I'll update at the next significant event.

Cheers.

zoli1995

Big update:

After I got green light for erection after the visit, I starting testing things out. I have masturbated and the pain was minimal. The erection was super strong and completely straight. Although my libido is still a bit low since the androcur, I had no problems getting an erection. The penis looks great and I even got extra girth since the surgery :)

To me this was a huge breakthrough, seeing the full erection and also having good sexual activity. Feels like 99% back to normal. Actually, there's no more normal since I have to get used to being circumcised, but this will come in time. Now I have to use lube like in the movies lol.

I'm very happy with the result and now I only have to use PF for the next 2-3 months. Today is the first day and I'll gradually go up to 1-3 hours a day.

I'll give an update in 2 weeks to give my results with the PF. Even in the current situation, I'm happy with the length and girth so if retraction breaks as well then all the better.

Cheers.

zoli1995

Started using Phallosan. It is quite a bit uncomfortable and you have to figure out which size and condom combination is best for you. I started with the small one because the medium one was a little bit larger, but it was very difficult to remove it. So now I use a combination of them small condom but the medium head and it's ok.

I think it's helping although I haven't seen clear improvements yet. I guess in about 2 weeks I will get some better results and also when I use it a bit more. I'm now at about 15-20 minutes of usage only.

Erections are quite strong, although I still have to get used to them. There is a very small curve of 5 degrees but everyone has experienced this and the doctor also said I can expect it. So I don't worry about it and I'm sure it will resolve. It's also very small, you have to really examine it to notice the curve.

I just though to drop this update in the first days of using the PF so that people know what to expect at the beginning. I never used or planned to use a stretching system like this so for me this was quite weird but you get used to it and it does seem to help, especially based on what others have reported.

Also, sensation on the penis is great. Except the circumcision, sensation is absolutely the same which is great.

When having an orgasm, I still feel a bit of tension along the shaft, it's not really pain it's just a bit weird. I'll just probably have to get used to the new form of the penis and maybe when the stitches will continue to desolve this will go away. But yet again, this doesn't bother me and everything works OK.

kusher

Hey zoli

Is it difficult to wear the device without a consultation with the doctor? If I buy it, do I have to go for instructions meeting or i can figure out by myself?  

zoli1995

Hi kusher,

It's not very difficult, you just have to follow the instructions and you'll get used to it. Well obviously it's best if you manage to get a consultation, he will also check if everything else is alright, but it's not a must. I think you can do a Skype consultation as well.

mst

Is there anybody who used Phallosan not only after the surgery but much longer in order to increase a penis size?

Dr Kuehhas has written to me that is right it increases penis size, but that is not the purpose of the Stage surgery... but what about using this device for a long time after the Stage?  

Jonbinspain

I had surgery with Dr Kuehhas 2 yrs ago now. I still use the Phallosan occasionally. It helps maintain blood flow and erection quality.

It will increase penis size marginally if used 4-6 hours per day over several months. But don't expect your dick to double in size like some claim on these penis enlargement forums. It ain't gonna happen!  

Hrvat21

Maybe it can like double the size of your penis if your wear it for 10 years lol :D

kusher

2 inches of length and girth is all what you can get.  

mst

2 inches sound like a miracle. Is it possible?  :o

Well, now I'm 16cm on the shorter side and I will be 100% happy if I will get 17cm after the Stage surgery with Franklin. Is it a realistic goal or my chances are minimal?

redbullmaster

The stage surgery wont increase the size of the penis, if your 16cm on your short side that is the size of your penis.

DanP

@kusher: please don't confuse members of Forum. I had stage with Dr. Kuehhas and we never talked of 2 inch. It is also not possible. Phallosan is used for good healing. I used it. It was easy after some time.

@ mst1622: you have good length. Don't worry to much of length. Having a straight penis is most important. Dr. Kuehhas is the best and he has helped many of us. Go and see him. He will make you straight.  

mst

Quote from: redbullmaster on November 15, 2017, 03:02:12 PM
The stage surgery wont increase the size of the penis, if your 16cm on your short side that is the size of your penis.

Yeah, I know it, but after the surgery we can use the Phallosan Forte. I wonder if after the surgery it is possible to increases the size by stretching with PF.

Thanks for the answers. I've booked the Stage with Franklin on the 26th of January 2018 :) He is great doctor indeed.  

Jonbinspain

As DanP says, 2 inches is, shall we say, ambitious!  If you get a permanent gain of 2 cm you've done better than most.

I had Egydio surgery for Peyronie's. The Phallosan and VED both helped me get back the majority of the length I had before.  

kusher

No confusion whatsoever.. stage surgery creates retraction... the retraction could be 1 or 2 inches which you can break through the PF device. I didn't say u can gain 1 or 2 inches from your original length and size. I did my stage surgery on 28 Sep. I had 16cm length now 13cm. With the usage of the device I'll gain my lost length like everyone on this forum. Will start using the device today when I meet dr Kuehhas. Danp the guy is not a virgin case so don't give him false expectations.. He will most likely experience retraction but he will be able to tackle it with the device  

zoli1995

Hey guys,

I'd like to note that my retraction was very small, around 1-2cm only. I think the frequent stretching and correctly using the night dressing (really stretching the penis and keeping it that way) helped a lot with this. Of course the Phallosan will break it completely, but that's just my take.

And yes, the sort of surgery that removes parts of the tunica will only make the penis as long as the opposite, shorter side. It could LOOK longer because it is not curved anymore, since the curved part will be straight, if that makes sense. Also, you will probably gain a bit of girth since the inner corpus Cavernosum will expand in width rather than length. I actually experienced this. The gain is not huge though.

DanP

@ zoli: i have send PM to you. check your mail.

phallosan is important in healing phase. it help to break retraction.