Does COQ10​ help with penile numbness or hard flaccid? Is it good for the heart?

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

Does COQ10​ help with penile numbness or hard flaccid? Is it good for the heart?

NeoV

Yes it helps with numbness and nerve pain. The moment I stop CoQ10 my nerve and numbness come back, the difference is staggeringly obvious. Google around for studies on that.
CoQ10 is extremely good for the heart, blood vessels, and also blocks tgf-beta which causes Peyronie's.

Try nattokinase for hard flaccid. CoQ10 may help but something like an anti-inflammatory such as nattokinase or bromelain will give more noticeable effects at making it more eleastic.

Jonbinspain

It may well depend on your age to a certain extent.

Essentially, CoQ10 is Ubiquinone, which is then converted into Ubiquinol ( the bio available form) in the body. Studies have shown that from middle age onwards the body's ability to make this conversion is reduced.

If you are over 40-45 you may want to look at taking Ubiquinol directly. It's more expensive, but far more bio available.  

NeoV

When it comes to penile numbness, consider that it may be related to your blood sugar. My hands, feet, fate, and penis all become numb a few years ago and I have been really struggling with it. I finally was forced to not eat for three weeks while terribly sick and my pain nearly disappeared. That, combined with CoQ10, seemed to knock out my pain. I ran out of CoQ10 and began eating pasta 3x a day to gain weight and it came back with a vengeance. I am not on a low carb, close to ketogenic diet and I will report back shortly.