90% reduction in pain

Previous topic - Next topic

Onemorestep

So about 9 days ago I started a withdrawal from attivana D gabapentin. In an attempt to get myself as healthy as possible with the thought that if I'm physically feeling better the withdrawal won't be so bad, I had my genome tested for gene mutations. After some research, I started to take the following supplements

Hydroxo b12
B6 (P-5-P form)
Biotin
Vitamin C
Methylfolate (small small dose)
Glutathione (bound to phosphatydlecholine)
N-acetylcysteine

Now I'm unsure of what caused my peyronies, but I do know that Niacin really makes my pain worse and it inhibits the b methylation process. I also learned that gabapentin reduces folate and maybe b12, biotin, calcium, and a few others I can't recall. All this can make ones inflammation process go nuts and immune system.

So maybe it's the reduction in gabapentin and lorazepam

Maybe it's bringing up my b vitamin levels

Maybe it's adding antioxidants and anti inflamitories

All I know is I think I'm almost past this. I can masturbate without pain and that was always worse than sex. No longer afraid of this getting worse.

Hope this helps someone!

ThirdLeg

Wow 90% reduction in pain? That's a huge difference. Awesome to hear man. Inspiring and encouraging to hear about others' improvements/treatment plans.  

Trying to get as healthy as possible too. Juicing, infrared sauna and exercising again. I take b complex, biotin every few days or so, vit. C from multi (but might further supplement), and a bunch of other things like the kinases (NATO, Serra), bromelain, uniquinol coq10, Alcar, arginine, omegas, and the list seems to go on.

Some improvement since I notice when I'm off. Not back to my old self but not sure if I ever will be. My stuff started 10 months ago and Never expected to have anything like this. But absence of pain is a good thing. I don't have so much now. Just tingly "pinching" feelings sometimes around the affected area. If I'm lying down and penis stretches out a bit is when I notice the most. Doesn't hurt really but constant reminder that something is different. Just hoo

I ordered pentox online so will start this week and quit smoking (quit 6 yra ago but relapsed 3 months ago). Also thinking of ordering VED and stretcher this week. I really need an ultrasound but my last docs didn't order at time (don't ask). Things seemed to improve but not what it was. Elections harder to maintain, etc. not as bad as some cases, but distressing of course. Just hoping damage isn't inside the corpora cavernosum too :(

I just know there is scarring and want to get aggressive while I'm under the year point. The area with suspected peyronies is harder to the touch and goes limp faster (like 1/4 of penis right above c scar). Had a bad constriction (cock) ring accident (of all things) and maybe the priapism busted something that started the process. The lump I observed never went away and i suspect a "cast" of scar tissue enveloping above the c scar line. The right side seems a little better. Many of the good urologists in northeast where I'm from have 2 month waits . Right Now I'm in Florida for a few months and don't think I can see anyone here. Would really like to visit with Dr. Levine in Chicago if possible. Just have to say the serenity prayer and move along, I guess!  It could always be worse...

Genomic testing sounds very intereting. I actually was about to order ancestry results and heard I could upload in Prometheus. Did you use a service like this?

All the best luck to you.  Keep up the health & progress and keep sharing updates.

NeoV

That is quite amazing to hear. Nice! The only thing that reduces pain in my body is CoQ10, which erases my stabbing nerve pain entirely, and nattokinase or bromelain which are anti-inflammatories, making my penis more elastic and loose.