Topical Acetyl L Cartinine?

Previous topic - Next topic

anonymous573

I was looking around and I saw on a PE forum and then on this Peyronies Disease forum there was some talk about dissolving ALC and applying onto your penis directly. I personally think that seems to be a pretty good idea since that would make sure that it starts there, so it should get the most there.

So I wanted to know what you guys thought.....

I was thinking of using DMSO to apply it, but I'm a little unsure on how to go about doing that. Is liquid DMSO better than like a cream? And how many grams of ALC should I do for each topical application?  

melting

It should be able to be transported with DMSO as it only has a molecular weight of 203 g/mol.  

Liquid DMSO would probably be better cause a cream might already be saturated with something else.

You would use a brown glass, no harmfull plastic parts.
Then Use 99% quality DMSO and mix it with some distilled clean water. 7 parts DMSO to 3 parts water should be ok. You will get a heart reaction. Let it cool a bit.  
Then add Acetyl L Cartinine(from open capsules for example) until it stops dissolving(saturated).

Then apply with a glass eye dropper or a spray nozzle that hasn't harmfull plastic in it.
I would mix a batch that lasts for 1-3 weeks cause Acetyl L Cartinine can turn "bad".
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

goodluck

Does anyone know of a pure source of ALCAR?  The capsules have fillers and flow agents like Magnesium Sterrate.

Paolo

just buy it in powder form but be careful and weigh it as easy to use too much per dose  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

goodluck

Paola,  sure, of course, but where do you get it in power form?  If you or anyone knows of a good source?