Hello New to Peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

Richie Rich

I am new to Peyronies. I am 28. What has happened so far for me. I noticed some strange lump at the side of my penis. I didn't think anything of it at first but decided to go and see a doctor and get it checked out. He told me it was Peyronies and sent me to see a urologist. She was pretty understanding but she didn't really help me out. All she told me was to keep getting erections to stretch out scar tissues and return in 3 months to start some treatment.  I have a left curvature which is not too bad its about 10 or 20 degrees but I have noticed it has got little worst, but what is odd is that sometimes it's curved more but other times it's not so curved (maybe because I am semi-hard). Which is confusing. I don't have any pain or any discomfort from it and I can get a solid erection too. I joined up here for some support as I'm getting really depressed over it, I already suffer badly with depression, to begin with. But hello to everyone :)  

LWillisjr

Once you understand the process and how Peyronies effects you it is quite expected that your curve changes as you go from semi hardness for full hardness. Has you curvature always been present, or you just have noticed it recently.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Richie Rich

I have been slightly curved for a long time before I was even diagnosed with Peyronies. But now I got Peyronies I'm little more curved.  

livinghell

Try to keep a positive mindset Richie and start to get proactive to treat it. The fact that you can get a solid erection is loads better than me. I have trouble maintaining one and it's been this way for 13 of my 26 years. I'm younger than you, had it much longer than you so understand that I envy the fact that you can get a solid erection. So be happy that you're not like me man. No need to get really depressed by it but instead do some research on this site and begin to take action. Do not listen to that female urologist who suggested to keep getting erections to stretch it out because that's the same as leaving it untreated. Leaving any ailment untreated can and will allow it to get progressively worse! So take matters into your own hands and find something that works for you. Could be a traction device, using a ved, finding a vibrating tool to try and break up the scar tissue, etc. Again do not listen to her advice of leaving it untreated because you have already found that it's getting progressively worse. Don't get really depressed either because I'd kill to be in your position right now. Chin up bud