Colles Fascia Tear

Previous topic - Next topic

JayGould

I have either torn my colles' fascia or my buck's fascia, which causes a few different symptoms:

1. A lot of veins visible that was never there before
2. Continuous bruising all over the shaft, in different spots
3. Burning painful inflammation after masturbation that lasts up to a week
4. Less blood flow to the glans
5. Have a "ring" near the base where it looks like something is torn

Anyone else have this? I probably have a small tunica tear as well, but I'm not 100% sure. I do have a curve of about 40-50 degrees, but it all started with the above symptoms. I really hope I can find a surgeon willing to investigate and repair this, maybe in combination with an implant so that scar tissue doesn't prevent expansion of the dick. Would love to discuss with anyone with similar issues.

lessor

your curve of 40-50 degrees is in erection?

rjl88

ya i use to have all those symptoms except for bruising and the ring near the base.

JayGould

Quote from: lessor on May 28, 2017, 05:34:13 PM
your curve of 40-50 degrees is in erection?

Yeah, but also have a curve while flaccid, I'd say around 25 degrees.

Quote from: rjl88 on May 28, 2017, 06:25:58 PM
ya i use to have all those symptoms except for bruising and the ring near the base.

Interesting, what happened then? They disappeared?

rjl88

ya the burning pain went away after i got a really bad hard flaccid. then about 10 months after my fracture when the hard flaccid was pretty much gone the burning came back. i think it might have been from CP/CPPS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_prostatitis%2Fchronic_pelvic_pain_syndrome which can also cause a burning in the penis but i didnt know that up until a couple weeks ago or so.

JayGould

Interesting. The veins also disappeared?

rjl88

i think a few veins went away but then gained more in other spots at the same time due to the tightening/hardening from my hard flaccid and the disease. it was like what they said though visible veins and burning feeling though even my flaccid which i hardly ever had then (due to be semi flaccid a lot) would have the veins flexing and have a beat up look to it (even with a week + of abstinence and only a few minutes of masturbation before that abstinence) with like a burning feeling. thats why right now im trying out the reverse kegels to balance out my pelvic floor because it seems now im more in what i would call my resting or true flaccid where the veins arent flexing.

JayGould

Ok. Did your thing happen from injury/trauma as well? Mine came from manipulation of my erect dick. Did anything ever show on an MRI or ultrasound? In my case it didn't, which is even more frustrating. Nobody is able to help me, not even Levine or Lue.

rjl88

i think i started getting some of those symptoms after a priapism its been about 7 and a half to 8 years so i dont remember the exact time frame. i never had an MRI or ultrasound for it. hmm ya thats strange.

JayGould

Thanks. Hope you'll have a recovery.

rjl88

thank you hope you'll have a recovery 2