Color change of penis - anyone else?

Previous topic - Next topic

JayGould

After I masturbate the color of my dick changes to dark red and will look like that for several days afterwards, up to a week sometimes. During this time the whole dick will be really painful as feel. Feels inflamed. Does this happen to anyone else?

Paolo

Hi JayGould, read your history, sounds complex, the redness would indicate 'inflammation', cure however eludes me, sorry for that.

Presume you make 'sensible' choices when masturbating, that would be amongst others, total privacy, controlled breathing, lubrication and 'light' friction.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

JayGould

Yeah, it's strange. It's more dark red than anything, almost looks black/dark grey. I masturbated last Saturday and still have a lot of flaccid pain all over. Hope it will feel better soon.

rjl88

QuackAttack

Jay,

Are you being treated with Xiaflex? If so, darkening of the penis is a common side effect that sometimes doesn't go away.

JayGould

[Full quote removed - USE REPLY INSTEAD OF QUOTE, Sorry for the capital letters but you have been reminded of this multiple times. - Admin Les]

Yeah, it's a burning pain for sure. Not just at the Peyronie's/site of injury, but all over the penis.

JayGould

[Full quote removed - USE REPLY INSTEAD OF QUOTE, Sorry for the capital letters but you have been reminded of this multiple times. - Admin Les]

No, not treated with Xiaflex. What do you think the darkening comes from?