Might have Peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

Tmacca

So I'm a bit concerned I thought I had a curve to my left naturally but starting to think it's not so natural. On the right side of my penis I've noticed two ridges bumps that pretty noticeable when erect. I have had sex pretty fine nothing uncomfortable ( on top felt a bit strange) and masturbating is fine nothing wrong. I've had a 40-45 degree curve to the left for as along as I can remember and only recently did it for the first time and obviously I had to adjust positions and what not but no pain or anything. Should I get this checked or not worry. I have posted about this but not until I noticed these ridged like bumps.

Paolo

Tmacca, I think you know the answer, go and see an urologist, if need be see two and that way you will be able to take on board their recommendations, I would be cautious of any mentioning of surgery as you are 18 Years old (I believe), I think if you don't then any anxiety will just fester, and don't have risky sex.

You said previously that you have a good relationship/s with your parents, so speak to them, why the penis is taboo is IMO laughable in these supposedly enlightened times  :o
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.