I'm not perfectly cylindrical

Previous topic - Next topic

pepethefrog

I'm about to order a VED for myself for the first time.

So, here's my peculiar situation. My penis is.... slightly flat.
The glans is normal, but as it progresses down to the base, it becomes much wider from left to right, but doesn't also gain that girth in the other direction.

By the time I reach the base, I'm about 2 inches wide, from left to right, but only 1 inch wide from dorsal to ventral sides.
(This has NOTHING to do with my peyronie's though! I've always been like this. My peyronie's of 1.5 years has not curved me much but I feel a slight left curve appearing recently so I'm buying a VED preemptively as a preventative measure.)

This is an image sort of explaining my situation.
Essentially, I'm a bit spooked by the idea that I'll be filling the walls of the vacuum on one side but not the other.

Do you have any advice on how to approach this situation? Does it seem unsafe to you? Should I test this out for science's sake? Do you know of the most reputable VED for under 200 dollars (if you have reccs, please PM me)?

Thanks for reading.  

Jack1909

Let me know if you will be able to use it properly as I always had many difficulties and I could not understand why. Your explanation might have gave me some insight as my penis shape is the same..
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

pepethefrog

Will do. I intend to order it tomorrow or the next day so I expect to have some experience with it by some time later on next week; I'll keep you posted