I over did it

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy James

I have a soma correct and have been on the protocol for a few months. This morning, for some stupid reason, using the smallest cylinder, I went beyond 50% maybe twice or three times. My penis was cold for a bit, but this went away quickly. I have two calcified nodules. One on the left and one on the the right. My penis has been sore all day around the lump on the left. I was thinking about not doing any pumping or traction for about a week to see if it heals. I will probably put a heat lamp on it as well and continue masturbating. Does anyone know if this is the right thing to do now? I can't believe I was foolish enough to do this. Would it be a good idea to get a device with a gauge for the future?  

Old Man

Cowboy James;

OK, so you over pumped! Now you know why there are caution notes all over the VED board threads/topics about pumping too much pressure. I am not so sure that a gauge would prevent some guys from just keep on pumping vacuum until they have over extended their penises.

Now that you know you have done this, just refrain from any sexual activity, i.e. masturbation, penetrative sex or any manual stretching of your Dick for at least week or until it heals.

So, this should be a warning NOT TO USE EXCESSIVE VACUUM AT ANY TIME DURING VED USAGE!!!

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

melting

Dont use heat now. It increases inflammation. Let it heal completely to avoid creating more bad tissue.
Check for antiinflammatory supplements or transdermal cremes.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Cowboy James

Thanks for the replies.