Gollam commited suicide

Previous topic - Next topic

lessor

This guy gollam commited suicide...I read this in FT, he is known there, he was damaged for the sclerotherapy technique, I read all of his story.
I think this guy, Gollam is known in this peyroniesforum for a few people, he joined here weeks ago and he claimed against kuehhas and herwig because he was left completely impotent after the sclerotherapy, a treatment which is performed by kuehhas and herwig for venous leak.

He finally was banned or he didnt return to this forum. In that moment many people didnt believe him or think he was exaggerating, me too sadly. I was naive, and I regret what I thought, that guy said the truth, he was deceived or at least he was not told everything about the operation or doctors did not know that his situation because the operation could be worse but they should know..

I know kuehhas is very admired here and I understand because he helped many guys with peyronie or congenital curvature, but I think this guy, gollam, was fully legitimized to claim against them for leaving him worse after of the operation, due to they said him the worst thing that could happen would be that he doesnt see improve but he wouldnt be worse, but it was a lie or they didnt know that sclerotherapy could do the condition worse but in that case they should have studied more the technique and see that in some cases it can worsen the condition and inform the patient about it.

I am not trying to damage the kuehhas´s reputation, i think he is a great doctor and skilled surgeon in cases of peyronie or curvature but he shouldnt perform the sclerotherapy with herwig or at least not perform it without informing the patient of the possible risks and inform that they can be worse after, gollam is the second person who commited suicide due to this process.

Jack1909

I am so sorry, but I accept the fact that someone might end up like this, especially people who are alone and cannot rely on anyone. Thus, when you are a long term suffer and you pass trough many surgical procedures, we generally underestimate the physical and psicological impact they do have..it might take years to recover from it.  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Christopher1

Link to the post?

Who was the other person who committed suicide? Sad story. = (
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Jack1909

Ok I read his story and I have the impression he went nuts, no matter if the surgery harmed him. I find hard to believe he did not worsened the ed himself, getting depressed, addicting to alcohol, smoke and drugs. That being said, that surgery might be actually harmful...don't know what  to think  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

lessor

Yes it is possible, I wont say no..
He was bad before the sclerotherapy, because he had venous leak, but he said he was much worse after, and other boy who said he had a minor ED now after the process he is much worse.
Reading about the sclerotherapy in legs I saw that one of the risks is that some of the sclerotherapy can lead to arteries, I guess in the leg will not be so serious, but in the penis it could leave you with functionality close to zero, even more if you have venous leak and make it necessary for you to go to the implant, I imagine this could be the problem that he had

Anyway I am not able to understand that he did not wait and go for the implant, so I read he had a date in a week for that, but he seemed to have many problems apart from this (woman, money, children ), And if this is already very difficult by itself, I can not imagine how hard it could be in his case.

At the end seems the problems are the women, I think I'll never get married if I get an implant, since if something goes wrong they could take advantage of me, I just thought

skunkworks

That is a very sad story, I hope he has found peace wherever he is now.

If those doctors are saying sclerotherapy has zero risk, that is incredibly irresponsible of them.

Merged the two threads btw.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]