Tension Springs?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fubar Penis

I didn't realize how much tension my extender had and I'm wondering if that is what is causing my pain the next day. I only do the third mark on the bar and don't stretch at all with the screws. It came with 4200 grams I think with my X4 extender. I went to start out real low to see if that helps. Any suggestions on where to get a 1600 gram spring for example? Home Depot? Online?

melting

It should be much less on the lowest setting then 4200.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

skunkworks

Wow 4200grams is huge.... I've been using traction for ages and made sure I never went above 2000.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Fubar Penis

I've got it at the three bars, so I'm assuming it is less, but I don't know what that would be and if it is too much.  

skunkworks

How did you measure the force it takes to depress the springs to each line?
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Fubar Penis

What kind of scale do I use to measure that? Just a normal food scale?

skunkworks

Kitchen scale should work fine as long as it has a large enough flat surface.