Blessing in disguise

Previous topic - Next topic

mjc1548

Hello,
My name is Matt.

My penis curves around 60 degrees downward when erect. Although not really a curve but 2 straight parts meeting at a angle about a inch or 2 from the base. I can straighten it when hard , although when I am 100 present erect I cannot and experience slight pain.
I do not detect any scaring or hard spots, also have no relection of trauma.
I'm 30 years old and have had the curve as long as I have memory.

It use to plague me as a child being so embarrassed and anxious about revealing it to a partner when I finally stopped being such a geek and actually could navigate a sexual relationship at the age of 15....suddenly the tables turned...

When I started having sex with women... (being a closeted gay man..) they (2) lol both said that I was the best they have had. Now as a out gay man and having a very healthy sex life with many partners they as well always seem to extremely enjoy and often say it was the best sex they have had.
I know it sounds cocky (no pun intended) but its the truth and what they have said to me. Something about the curve just hits all the right spots in men and women in my experience.  :)

If you need any tips on technique with intercourse, because it can be difficult or uncomfortable some times to get the right position and learn to work with the bend, feel free to ask.

Also don't waste one second being shamed or embarrassed by it. There are so many more beautiful and horrifing things in this world that need our attention than our curved cocks. (of course I say this to those of you who are not in pain by it or other personal reasons, if this is the case please take the steps needed to get better)

In the end I've realized that it's unique and people will remember their experience with you and your curve and often times, it's going to leaving them wanting more :) good luck my curved cock brothers

Your other similar post was deleted by moderator. Please read the forum rules.

skunkworks

As most here suffer a debilitating condition that affects erectile quality as well as angle, your post doesn't do much good here. The guys that just have a bend, and are still very sexually functional, tend not to show up here. It's not even about shame or embarrasment, those are symptoms, not causes. Plus someone with a 60deg angle at the halfway point or above half would have a far more difficult time being sexually functional as compared to one with a bend near the base. I'm glad things are going so well for you, and I am especially glad that you have not really experienced, nor do you understand, what this can do when it robs you of sexual function and sexual confidence.

That isn't sarcastic either, I really am. The unspoken motto of this place is 'Welcome, I wish you didn't need to be here'.

Welcome, I'm glad you don't need to be here.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]